To be honest..i based it from Akimoto's Goku  Ssj
Movelist:
-Basic Attacks: X/Y/A
-Ki Blast: Z
Specials
-x10kamehameha 
-ki blast barrage
-Meteor Combo
-Dragon Fist(NOTE:still BETA but you can use it.just edit the command button.)
-Super X10Kamehameha
[SCREENSHOT]
mugen034_zpsvbxheplh.png
Enjoy!
LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r8sqnv103ig1zki/Goku+ssj4N.rar

A , A ,A - combo its wierd cause the last hit where he throws the ki blast he dashes Back, very far. I don't feel there is a reason for that.

X , X ,X ,X ,X - Combo, the final hit where he instant transmissions into the knock down. you have a snap code in there. you should remove the snap code from the hitdef. otherwise it looks very odd when p2 suddenly goes to p1's position. Also your knock down velocity is the wrong direction.

Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, - Combo, If for whatever reason if the opponent is in the air, goku will teleport to there position and he will walk in the air afterwards. I believe this is the same for the X combo as well.

Z - Sometimes I press Z and I can't even get 1 projectile out, then sometimes I get 3 projectiles out. Please make it easier to work.

Air A - It has really long hitpauses make it less, because that is a rapid hit move.

Not to mention all of the OTHER issues that fighter factory is telling me.

gokuerrors.thumb.png.bbc38fc961d83bc261b

A , A ,A - combo its wierd cause the last hit where he throws the ki blast he dashes Back, very far. I don't feel there is a reason for that.

X , X ,X ,X ,X - Combo, the final hit where he instant transmissions into the knock down. you have a snap code in there. you should remove the snap code from the hitdef. otherwise it looks very odd when p2 suddenly goes to p1's position. Also your knock down velocity is the wrong direction.

Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, - Combo, If for whatever reason if the opponent is in the air, goku will teleport to there position and he will walk in the air afterwards. I believe this is the same for the X combo as well.

Z - Sometimes I press Z and I can't even get 1 projectile out, then sometimes I get 3 projectiles out. Please make it easier to work.

Air A - It has really long hitpauses make it less, because that is a rapid hit move.

Not to mention all of the OTHER issues that fighter factory is telling me.

Hidden Content

ok.......i'll try fix all problems A.S.A.P
and repost it