1.1 widescreen 1280 * 720 stages

rhiggatwat

Question

I've been trying to find widescreen stages for 1.1, and I keep coming up empty. Outside of Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Taisen stages and Daemon Bride stages, I just can't seem to find much. I see them in people's videos and screen shots, but I can never find the actual stages. There are some really interesting ones on youtube like XX'video'XX and XX'fountain'XX (I would link to the video, but for some reason this site won't let me post links) and I know there are 1280 x 720 1.1 conversions of CvS and KoF XII & XIII stages out there...somewhere. Stages for 1.1 with zoom is preferred, but i'll take widescreen 1.0 stages as well. I want as many as I can find, especially creative and well made ones, as well as stages from older fighting games. Doesn't matter if they are hi or low res. Any help would be INCREDIBLY appreciated. Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me.

Oh, and one last thing, if I get a lot of responses, I would love to start a thread in Collections for 1.1 widescreen stages. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be helped by this. Thanks again.

2 answers to this question