Kawashima-san by fu-lin

Yagoshi_The_Yoshi

Question

8 answers to this question

Sorry but I was More Faster Than you.  

Even so, when one clicks your link, the first thing they see is how to download Winnie the Pooh, which is not what Yagoshi asked for.

Also no need to be disrespectful to me by insulting me for "being slower" than you, okay? You shouldn't do that with anyone, be they staff or not.

Even so, when one clicks your link, the first thing they see is how to download Winnie the Pooh, which is not what Yagoshi asked for.

Also no need to be disrespectful to me by insulting me for "being slower" than you, okay? You shouldn't do that with anyone, be they staff or not.

Yo what the hell Bro I was kidding that's not an insult at all plus for the link I forget to remove that #pooh which allow to that character!

Yo what the hell Bro I was kidding that's not an insult at all plus for the link I forget to remove that #pooh which allow to that character!

I get that you forgot to remove something from that link, which can happen to anyone so that's okay with me.

I also get that you like to make jokes, I do too.

But there was no need to make a joke about how you were faster than me. Remember, this is still the internet so even if you point out you make a joke by putting in a smiley, people can still see it as an insult.

I'm not gonna make a big deal out of this but please : next time think twice before calling people out on something in a joking fashion.