Angry Birds (Series)

tdQwMea.png

This is a remake of a collection that was removed for certain reasons. I'm not sure who's the original creator so I cannot put their name here. Sorry.

What is Angry Birds?

Angry Birds is a video game franchise created by Finnish company Rovio Entertainment in December 2009. The games are mostly made for mobile platforms, though there were some instances where the Angry Birds games were released for PC and consoles, which are ports. Thanks to its success, the series started having spin-offs, crossovers, and even a TV series and two 3D computer-animated movies.

Color/colour codes

Red means that the character is unavailable, either because of broken links or the link being removed. If you have such characters, then I'd be grateful if you share it!

Green means that the character has a few overpowered traits and/or is a cheap character. Fight it at your own risk!

Yellow means the character is a W.I.P (work in progress) and is therefore not available yet.

Brown means that the character is bad and is therefore not recommended for your roster. Such characters are put here only for the purpose of this collection.

Other codes

* means that the character is available, but there's no picture of them because I wasn't able to post it (either because I couldn't rip it or it couldn't upload for some reason). Fear not, though, as I might later be able to fully upload it!

Characters

RED

WM3aLWd.gif pdrkvbo.gif  ZIFwds1.gif IrksWdD.gif qdWutsf.gif p1XKmhS.gif ihokzAW.gif ukCUmui.gif XUDEyFG.gif

Tanicfan22 (V1, V2) | Dronekiller | johnthebeast12sozuandcitoseMysteriousity (V1, V2) | GreyisBlackAngryBirdCooler

CHUCK

jT8ymnd.gif uYgBz2J.gif wyXLnTw.gif

Tanicfan22 (V1, V2) | AngryBirdCooler

BOMB

zUnbMM6.gif gQYnWxM.gif WRcRFiY.gif culUH0W.gif

Tanicfan22 | GreyisBlack | DeluxeGamer705 | AngryBirdCooler

BLUE BIRD

XXgQODG.gif pbezWQ5.gif nN5sfke.gif

Tanicfan22 | DeluxeGamer705 | Gummibar2006

TERENCE

RLtRs8Y.gif zBJLKov.gif 3X0l4ve.gif jyfbAhE.gif

Tanicfan22 | AngryBirdCooler (V1, V2) | GreyisBlack

BUBBLES

bHpXW6V.gif TyngGt3.gif

Tanicfan22 | Gummibar2006

HAL

DwUIiHi.gif eTGUtez.gif u6kA7px.gif Y2FJPa1.gif zX30GIt.gif

Tanicfan22 (V1, V2) | TheSlkMugenGummibar2006 | AngryBirdCooler

MATILDA

xSwY8dC.gif 5jCkwIb.gif zLxVyxI.gif

Tanicfan22 (V1, V2) | Gummibar2006

MINION PIG

DD4Jsei.gif fQP3YMD.gif 2ZdYIFx.gif PYo08YL.gif

Tanicfan22 (V1, V2) | DeluxeGamer705 (V1, V2) | AngryBirdCooler

STELLA

2SDzT65.gif Q9lV6Pd.gif

Tanicfan22 | Gummibar2006

CHEWBACCA

ONghV4F.gif

flyboyfred78

MIGHTY EAGLE

LyTtQvY.gif

BaconIsAwesome

LAZER BIRD

yBliKjy.gif

Tanicfan22

SUPER RED

79gyXG0.gif tli1pPV.gif

Tanicfan22 | Gustavo

LIGHTING BIRD

Q1wJOvy.gif

Tanicfan22

ICE BIRD

KtWToP8.gif OEaSmoS.gif

Tanicfan22 | Gummibar2006

BULK

TYfVHpD.gif

Tanicfan22

WEREPIG

4cxjeVf.gif

TheShadowWither

SPACE BOMB

U0mswKC.gif

Tanicfan22

LUKE SKYWALKER

1zwyqRS.gif

OllieTice

SILVER

3VRosw8.gif

caue

GARRY

AvLDAhi.gif

caue

PIGGY MCCOOL

aNTuyTT.gif

caue

DAHLIA

NWygC7L.gif

caue

POPPY

8zTrSAi.gif

caue

LUCA

Ydlps6Z.gif

caue

WILLOW

RJbTv0N.gif

caue

FOREMAN PIG

7U2CCPU.gif

caue

GALE

ziZnnMt.gif

caue

KING PIG

UFC8BZP.gif

caue

HANDSOME PIG

B3MGvAY.gif

caue

LEONARD

JTg2cGI.gif

caue

COURTNEY

38pENtn.gif

caue

ANGRY BIRDS TANK

UWJgtRC.gif

Manny Lingle

Stages

Angry Birds 2 Stage by Manny Lingle

Angry Bird Stage by infantry00

Angry Birds Stage 1 by OhBubbles!

Poached Eggs by fer619

Mighty Hoax by Gummibar2006

Not gonna lie, this collection is one of the biggest things I've ever worked on. Obviously having to reupload the characters to a non-blacklisted site and ripping their sprites took a while, but at least I managed to do it.

Like always, if a character/stage is missing and you've hosted it on a non-blacklisted site, then provide me a link and I'll add the character/stage into the collection.

But anyways, go grab the character you want from this collection, and enjoy (especially if you haven't downloaded a character whose download link is brown)!

The color/colour code for Tanicfan22's Minion Pig V2 ("Minion Pig (M)") was slightly updated, now including 2. To be more specific, it now has two color/colour codes - green (as it is a cheap character due to having a very spammable projectile that deals rather high damage, as well as having a very spammy A.I.), and brown (yes, I know it's the most popular version, but I feel like for the wrong reasons, mainly due to how cheap and spammy it is and the fact that no one even attempted to fix these flaws it had, which is why it earned a brown code).

Need be a add on collection  (also link owned by me)

Luke Skywalker By OllieTice https://www.mediafire.com/file/nh846u0xe9cpwf8/luke_skywalker.rar/file

Red Bird (space version) Beta By Gustavo https://www.mediafire.com/file/fm8oqvhyrpy8ci7/Red_Bird.rar/file

Green Bird by TheSlkMugen https://www.mediafire.com/file/ipcp2sn69y914f8/GreenBird.zip/file

Hal by AngryBirdCooler https://www.mediafire.com/file/lkvhlnxj85xlbqy/Hal.rar/file