how to convert mugen regular characters to mkp

valentina_darkness

Question

3 answers to this question

On 1/3/2024 at 1:56 AM, valentina_darkness said:

i want use characters of mugen to mkp, but i can make a port...

Porting characters from Mugen to MKP can be a bit challenging, but with the right tools and tutorials, it's feasible

I am not a char coder I do everything else for MKP and I convert chars MKP 1.0 or under to 1.1 but most are already there on MugenArchive.

Yes I also would love more chars ported to MKP that are not from MK. For example there used to be Primal Rage - Vertigo, Talon and Diablo that were MKP based (I remember someone used jax for one of them). I cannot find any.

Also it may come as a request but will someone make this Psycho Shredder or the Cyber Shredder

lordshredder2.gif.cfdd8c5107af4630ca28fe

or another but the classic look (grey and purple mantle even if exists 3D character) for MKP. Some TMNT ninjas already are again on MugenArchive I know it's made for Michelangelo and Rafael. I was waiting for long on and off mugen someone to make and still no one made the Shredder for MKP (the psycho shredder abilities like fatal shell shock and his regenrations are good will be interesting such char in MKP)

Also I was looking to have with "3D sprites" or newer not the cartoony ones (but eventually them too) marvel chars like Spiderman, Venom, Venon Scorp, Vulture, Carnage, Electro, Dr Doom, Fantastic 4, Iron Man to be MKP based but such were never made. And even robotnik from sonic 😉 .  NRS makes their super men but one of the things about Mugen there are no strings fatalizing well known super heroes and villains