Uchiha Obito (Unmasked) by LegendTTA

Krypto 'SAM' saiyaN

6ad8mLe.png

[Video Preview]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDTHWjfbd0Y

[Download]

http://www.legendtta.host22.com/

[Comment]

After a stunning Madara from him, now LegendTTA released his Obito! Yup, the unmasked version of him and of course, the NZC style.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Idk if it's the link or me but it's refusing to even go to the page it's self

I have test it and it work fine to me. Here I change the link to it's home page, try click again.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

off topic but Sham your portraits look amazing!

Thanks buddy :awesome ! Yeah, the power of 1.1, the PNG support make the port look nice and easy to make :goodmood:

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Sham, I command thee to make your own portrait thread in which people can see your work and perhaps even request stuff!

Or I shall go to your house (once I find it thanks to Google Maps), break down the door, come up to you and give you a slap on the cheek if you don't.

:=D:

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

Sham, I command thee to make your own portrait thread in which people can see your work and perhaps even request stuff!

Or I shall go to your house (once I find it thanks to Google Maps), break down the door, come up to you and give you a slap on the cheek if you don't.

:=D:

Well..I don't know, I'm using many lifebars, all of them use custom port and mostly are 720 res because I'm using that resolution. Maybe yes maybe no...

BTW, good luck finding my house :=D:

q4VPoIp.png