Alena Tsarevna (CVS2+ Style) & Shiranui Mai Updated [May 26th, 2016]

Noctis

Alena Tsarevna
This is Alena Tsarevna from Dragon Quest with CVS styled sprites and what I now call CVS2+ styled gameplay. It's like a WIP. I'd appreciate any comments and tips on things relating to her mechanics and gameplay or whatever else you want to tell me about really.
Works on 1.0 & 1.1, but she currently does not work in WinMugen due to having used coding not supported by WinMugen.
Check out her "Readme" file for info, movelist and updates.

In order to use her, change her folder name to the version you want to play her on. "Alena_1.0" would be for 1.0 and "Alena_1.1" for 1.1.

Warning! Somewhat large filesize (15.86mb).
Download - May 26th, 2016

Previous Versions
Download 2.2 - May 24th, 2016 (15mb).

Download 2.1 - May 20th, 2016 (15mb).

Download 2.0 - May 19th, 2016 (15mb).

Video for everyone. It's a few days old. Some changes have been made since so expect some differences.
Preview

Bakuretsuken
alena001.png

Ojo Tsarevna no Ken Startup
alena004.png

Enjoy.

Feedback?

Mai Shiranui
This is the third version of Mai Shiranui. Third version being her mechanics have been changed to work with Alena since they're both the same style. CVS2+. So it's the same situation as Alena. Any comments or opinions or anything else, please do tell.
Works on 1.0 & 1.1, but she currently does not work in WinMugen due to having used coding not supported by WinMugen.
Check out her "Readme" file for info, movelist and updates.

In order to use her, change her folder name to the version you want to play her on. "Mai_1.0" would be for 1.0 and "Mai_1.1" for 1.1.

Warning! Somewhat large filesize (21.95mb).
Download - Updated May 26th, 2016

Previous Versions
Download 2.5 - May 24th, 2016 (21mb)

Download 2.4 - May 20th, 2016 (21mb)

Download 2.3 - May 19th, 2016 (21mb).

Download 2.2 - October 26th, 2015 (21mb).

Download 2.1 - October 4th, 2015 (21mb).

Download 2.0 - September 16th, 2015 (18mb).

Yume Sakura
mai001.png

Enjoy.

Feedback?

That's an oddly specific concern, but yes it does mean that even during the zoom out her hyper portraits will display properly.

Also, they've been updated a few times but I haven't been posting it here. I'll start to from now on though. They're both around their 3rd update since I released Alena just so you're all clear on that.