Shizou Heiwajima [Fighting Climax] HD

Ultra Fatality

LOL! i don't know why but thats the most funneist bug I'v seen in mugen.

but serously I'm glad you fixed that up Ultra Fatality. :awesome

Yeah easy fix i was like WTF  laughed got mad because it was a simple problem i caused by using the same stateno but its all done

S.H. 3-3-15

• 2 weeks later...

HUGE Shizuo News............................................

So just when i was about to release him i found his strikers and my god the hype is real. 

So since he has 2 strikers i may make him a 6 butten character sorta i will explain..............................

X = Light Attack

Y = Medium Attack

Z = Heavy Attack

A = Striker 1

B = Striker 2

C = Brust Move

I don't really know how to make strikers you know with the same command and stuff you guys know what i mean right like how Kirino yu's character have a bunch a strikers and they are all summoned with the same command but do different stuff yeah i don't know how to do that xD so I'll improvise till further notice 

I owe you guys an apologie for his delay i want to get him released tomorrow so if all goes well and my damn hand doesn't kill me he will be ready to fight for you guys 

HUGE Shizuo News............................................

So just when i was about to release him i found his strikers and my god the hype is real. 

So since he has 2 strikers i may make him a 6 butten character sorta i will explain..............................

X = Light Attack

Y = Medium Attack

Z = Heavy Attack

A = Striker 1

B = Striker 2

C = Brust Move

I don't really know how to make strikers you know with the same command and stuff you guys know what i mean right like how Kirino yu's character have a bunch a strikers and they are all summoned with the same command but do different stuff yeah i don't know how to do that xD so I'll improvise till further notice 

I owe you guys an apologie for his delay i want to get him released tomorrow so if all goes well and my damn hand doesn't kill me he will be ready to fight for you guys 

LOL! It's cool Ultra Fatality. take your time on this. I know this character is going to be awesome! :goodmood:

i saw and dont want to copy pasta i want to learn so until then im going with my idea

If you understand how the code works though then that's learning; you can just credit the author in your readme.

But either way I respect your decision, looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

After a long and annoying 2 months I'm Setting the Date here and now..............................

Shizuo Heiwajima
3-28-15

Sorry for such an huge delay guys so much stuff is been happening with me right now its crazy too much to complain about at the moment but im seriously setting this date so all can enjoy shizuo's greatness i can't find any bugs nor can my testers i have everything i need to make him 100% and more and its already been added and with an future update planed out already for him if anything goes wrong believe me when i say I'm already on it 

:bow:

Also I'm Just going to leave this here for anyone who's interested in my other works so go check it out you may find something you like or maybe another Fighting Climax Character There that I've been working on alongside Shizuo question is, Who is it ????

:bringitout: 

http://tbninja.wix.com/ultra-fatal-games

I'll see you guys this weekend but till then.......

Stay Ultra Fatal  :heeee: