[NSFW] Wicked Mileena For Mortal Kombat Project

Blackacid10

NOTICE FEBRUARY 16 2015: This is an old version of the character. If you are downloading for Borg 117's Fixed Version of the Mortal Kombat Project Game, it is suggested to download the updated version of the character at this topic:

NOTICE November 25, 2014: An updated version of this character is being created which will have new feint moves.  These moves are fakeout attacks using Mileena's ground roll to transition into different other attacks. There are also a few other small improvements. The previous version will stay available until the new update is complete.  Enjoy it for now but check back on this post and a new updated link will be available soon.

This is a character edit of Mileena from Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, designed to make her a bit more tactical, nasty, vicious, and wild. I used as a foundation the Mortal Kombat Project 4.1 Mileena and did a lot of modifications.  This character is for use in Mortal Kombat Project only.  If used in regular MUGEN there will be issues.  Regular MUGEN characters do not have the special Statedefs required for compatibility with Mortal Kombat Project characters, and also have a completely different health and damage setup.  Luckily there are several Mortal Kombat Project versions available for download from the same website that hosts the character page my link will take you too.  I recommend the MKP fixed edition by Borg117 you will find on that site under MKP updates under bug and error fixing. Borg117's project is well underway and is doing a great job of fixing a lot of the things that kept Mortal Kombat Project an enjoyable cult fringe movement rather than a definitive MUGEN experience.  If you haven't played MKP in awhile, try Borg's version and you'll see it's shaping up to be a classic... My character page has downloads available for compatibility with  Borg117's edition and also an alternate link to download a character for older versions of Mortal Kombat Project.

About the character itself:

luvlymil.png

bio_Copy_9_Copy_Copy.png yukmn.png yukkk.png oooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk.png bio_Copy_3_Copy_Copy.png 44444444.png

I've added a few new moves and animations based upon her sai weapon.  In Mortal Kombat it is usually only implemented as a type of dagger, whereas traditionally a sai is a weapon for manipulating the enemy with forking motions, stabbing, and even blunt attacks.  There are new moves added to reflect this.  I've added sounds and certain sprite edits also.  

Mileena has a couple new special moves involving her famous wicked mouth.  These biting attacks have different effects, including one that is designed to work on male characters only.  These new moves also have a special result if used while an opponent is dizzied and prepped for a Fatality.  Total number of finishers for this character is now four, including what is one of the most nastily brutal Finishers ever for an MK game, and a hilariously over the top Friendship move.  For the new sprites, I was inspired by Mileena from the Mortal Kombat Legacy web series, where Mileena's crazy mouth is not noticeable unless she's angry or attacking with it.  This means Mileena is not dog ugly all the time.

This post is marked as NSFW.  There is no explicit sexual activity but there is extreme violence that goes with it being a Mortal Kombat character and there is some nudity that appears in certain conditions. I was trying to make the character memorably controversial, which used to be a big part of the appeal of the Mortal Kombat series.

Here is a link that will take you to the page where the character is hosted.  It includes more details, gameplay videos, and download links for the different versions.

NOTICE November 25, 2014: An updated version of this character is being created which will have new feint moves.  These moves are fakeout attacks using Mileena's ground roll to transition into different other attacks. There are also a few other small improvements. The previous version will stay available until the new update is complete.  Enjoy it for now but check back on this post and a new updated link will be available soon.

Have fun.

• 4 weeks later...