Before release this compilation, you have asked to the authors of characters/stages/screenpack/lifebars?
Ok...now let's talk about the feedback:
- Encrypted with Molebox.
- Extremely slow at loading... we talk about of a 1.9Gb of game...not like Kof awaken with only 150Mb.
- Some chars are too much OP.
- Different graphic style between chars.
- Different gameplay style between char.
- Strange edit... O.o i feel like not complete, dunno why.
- Too much different stages(some from MB, ut2004 etc).
- Why you dont try to edit a bit the screenpack?
- 4 hours of download for nothing...
I appreciate someone who works at own compilations, but this does not reach a sufficient level, especially if it is encrypted.
This is the mugen and we all agree.
But releasing a compilation in alpha stage yet is almost an insult to those who created the characters / stages / screenpack.
My advice is to remove the link, update your game decently, ask the permission of the authors to make edits, and then release it.
I created a compilation with my screenpack and my characters, but I can not release it for the simple fact that I should ask permission from hundreds of authors. : P
Soon will release a video of what I'm talking about.
Do not take my feedback as an offense.
I appreciate your effort in creating a compilation, but if you want to encrypt it need to put something original and the same for all characters (ex. fighting the same style / same balance etc.)
continues to work on your project and optimizes the whole thing!
See you soon!