Anyone recommend any anime that I can find online free?

DJSLASH571

I have only just recently been watching more anime, so I was wondering if anyone could suggest something. Heres some anime I have watche in the past. NO POKEMON Yu-Gi-Oh (Original) Dragonball Z Street Fighter 2, Alpha, Generations & The Ties That Bind Ultimate Muscle

A lot of people I know SWEAR by Gurren Lagann. Honestly, I watched it, and it's probably the stupidest, most corny anime I've ever seen next to One Piece. But like I said, people swear by it so at least give it a shot. It might just be one of those "love it or hate it" type shows.

Kill Me Baby is a good comedy if you want someone getting hit without it getting serious. Panty and Stocking is actually very good despite what the show would make you think based off some trailers.It also has a fucking awesome English dub. Kokoro Connect is a great anime that mixes the reality of people with the supernatural to me. I can make more depending on who wants what.

1. Hokuto No Ken 1 & 2. One of the best fighting series anime. 2.DevilMan OVA series (gothic, dark anime) 3.Yuyu Hakusho (another classic) 4.Space BattleShip Yamato (classic) 5.Rurouni Kenshin (OVA and TV series) (classic). 6.Space Pirate Captain Harlock (TV series).(dark fantasy)