[Preview]

* Actual Stage*

Posted Image

*In Game*

Posted Image

[Download]

http://www.mediafire...nquj4anajiz9564

[Comment]

Try it & Youll Fall inlove with the BGM alone, like i said these are practice stages, allthough i would like to add something to them , they still feel bare to me

Bloody Practice Ver 2 Night

[Preview]

*Actual Stage*

Posted Image

* In Game*

Posted Image

[Download]

http://www.mediafire...a4kjm6ugn42dg2r

[Comment]

i wanted something new to practice on & i thought hey blood filled court yard , so keep in mind these are just practice stages

They look kinda good, but I'll skip them. Both of them are, I don't know, too simple.

yeah im a VERY Novice Stage maker , so no HR coming from me anytime soon lol, but i totally understand i like to make stages that are for lack of a better term & the one you used ..simple, so its cool, thanks for taking the time to look at em

Wait! Did we speak before. I think I jokingly told you to "GET OUT" because of a similar comment... :redcard:

Uh, no, it wasn't Jojishi. It was Deimaus at the Deep Forest post.

Anyway, good stage. It fits perfect for a song that I've downloaded, but I'll wait for that blood rain animation.

ha! tha BGM is a klassic indeed! now i gotta watch it this weekend for tha umpteenth time! :=D:

They look kinda good, but I'll skip them. Both of them are, I don't know, too simple.

it's a TRAINING STAGE you igjit, how damn'd complex should it be? tha phukk you expectin', some X-Mansion Danger Room-type shit?! good phukkin' grief.....