Trying to find a stage from 2007...

FrozenArtifactCollector06

Question

I want to start off this post by saying that I'm trying to find a lost stage from 2007 & I'll explain the details of that said stage in-particular, so here's my best explanation of this old stage that was lost to time:

Basically the stage itself is based off the show "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" (aka one of the most well known sitcoms in recorded human history) & the background of said stage is a part the show's intro sequence. The stage's background music is the full version of the show's theme song & the stage itself is not animated at all, it's a just frame of the show's intro sequence with the show's logo in the top left corner.

The stage does exist, as it appeared only in one video & it's titled "128 mugen 8: 4on4 fight" by a user named "svm128". The video itself is basically a 4V4 Turn match with 2 teams featuring the stage in-question. The 1st team contained in the video included Warner's Homer, Warner's Krusty, Most_Mysterious's Dooby Dummy & Most_Mysterious's Dink Smallwood. The 2nd team contained in the video included Warner's Peter, Quetzalcoat's Peptio, DRR's Fat Albert & Most_Mysterious's Franko. I tried finding the stage in-question for more info & all I could find is that one video I mentioned previously, as I eventually came out empty handed after searching the stage for half an hour.

It doesn't help that I can't even find the author responsible for making said stage. To make things worse, this svm128 user hasn't uploaded in over a decade (as I'm writing this) & their last video was titled "Mugen: Homer & Peter vs MK The Final Bout". What's especially sad is that this is one of the only pieces from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air series to be used in the engine, as the closest thing that we have to that is Ivan Luiz's Will Smith character.

If anyone has any more info of the user who made this stage or if anyone finds a link to stage, then let me know & take your time on finding it. If no one finds it, then I'm perfectly fine with it being lost because I just want to share information about this stage in-particular & to see if anyone has it or not.

Also this is the video that I'm talking about & it's the only appearance of this stage that I could find online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmf2KatoRY

1 answer to this question