Your favorite spurg-outs ever said by Low ... Tier ... GAWD!!

Toasted Milque

Good ol' LTG, the gift that keeps on giving! Whether it be his massive(not to mention fragile) ego, his fetish for ragequitting, or the bizarre & hilarious word salads ever spewed from his mouth, this dude is a legend among lolcows!

So much so in fact, that I question HOW can people get offended by what this goof says given that trolls are whats keeping him relevant(& he knows this to, which makes him even more upset).

Every Word salad said by LTG is quotable, but my favorite would have to be his rantings about Demigod Productions, where he says this gem: "You're still thinking about the superior black man, when you can be your own type of black man." *snorts*

This means a lot coming from someone who became popular due to his constant rage-quits, salty roastings, comical narcissism, & refusal to admit that the other players who beat him might actually be better than him at the game. *seal laughs*

What about all of you scrubs? Do any of you have a favorite spurg-out moment from LTG?

Let's try not to get up in our feelings over the more "problematic" things that this guy said, while it is unwise to cue off in such ways, remember that it's being spewed out of a lolcow. Oh yeah, don't fight fire with fire if you catch my drift.

Also, NO WISHING ILL! Doing so makes you no better than the clown himself!