Assorted Comics

Kazagami

1 minute ago, CANDYBOY said:

Finally, after many years, Bluto by Mario11766 has finally resurfaced. He can probably be annoying due to him laughing on just about any animation.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d9xdvh

Oh hey, you found it via my ARCHIVE upload!

For a short story on how I found this, somebody in a Discord server dumped files for Mario11766 characters, including Bluto.

Out of the way:

Dilbert by Christian Nunez: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qkA_TGIH1zd6ZzfFSqKajCmiweP1aN45/view

Just now, GreenShieldy said:

Oh hey, you found it via my ARCHIVE upload!

For a short story on how I found this, somebody in a Discord server dumped files for Mario11766 characters, including Bluto.

Out of the way:

Dilbert by Christian Nunez: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qkA_TGIH1zd6ZzfFSqKajCmiweP1aN45/view

I could not say this on the ARCHIVE because I am currently in Purgatory there. But thanks man, the search is finally over.

Golden Bat may have helped kickstart the Superhero genre, but he himself has never appeared in any comic books outside of manga (which is not a subject to be covered in the collection). The Shadow is now up in the first post, though.

All good points. I added Snake Eyes and Conan (along with Cobra Commander and......Tarzan because hey, why not) but I require assistance in locating Cesar's stuff because AFAIK, the guy only ever uploads them to that website.

3 hours ago, Kazagami said:

All good points. I added Snake Eyes and Conan (along with Cobra Commander and......Tarzan because hey, why not) but I require assistance in locating Cesar's stuff because AFAIK, the guy only ever uploads them to that website.

I guess I'll have to bring in the big guns...

That Pitt turns out to be an update of the original(?) by a different person (I distinctly remember Vive Capcom's Pitt being on the hefty side in the terms of file size due to its rather.......unorganized .snd), but regardless it's a version I was never aware of before and a welcome one at that. 😉 

Update:

Characters:

- Edit of Smeagol14's Asterix by Hannah Montana

- Update of Klener's (might or might not be the same person credited as "Unsigned") Pitt by Tenebrous

- Spike by Rick

- The Phantom by Jhonny-DC

- 3 characters by Our Lord and Savior Cesarsombra

• Flash Gordon
  • Mandrake The Wizard
  • Zorro

Misc:

- Fixed the links to:

• Hellboy (Marvel Project) by King_Black
  • Spawn by Arlequin & Team CVG
  • Extreme Spawn by idpp

EDIT: I just learned that Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander were never in the original G.I. Joe strips and instead first debuted in the revived series by Marvel Comics, which in turn was based on a toyline by Hasbro.....I therefore changed their preview background to blue to reflect that fact.

• 4 weeks later...