Self-Insert Characters

Joey S.

-Jessica Smoke made various self-insert chars apart of her NGPC version already here:

-She made Smoke and her girlfriend Claudia but in ROTD/PIM style (also has an AF/joke edit by GTAguy)

-Not sure if they count here, but she made some self-insert chars for some friends and also creators, like Mr.Zero and Poncho Rodriguez (aka Ramon Garcia)

-Also, not sure if you admit fullgames, but there's Mugen 8-Bits, a fullgame made by Mugen Hispania (a 2000s hispanic community) full of self-insert characters of this community creators in NGPC style like @ndroide, Smoke, Tiger Mask and me, as others (some of them were released separately and even you have them in this collection)

-There's Hapok by Hades, also from the same game of above

6fJRiS7.png

ALL SET!!
+ SS5Ace

+ 2 versions of AngryNoahs

+ Bad The Worst?
+ Chase (he's listed where Dippy is)
+ 2 versions of CWSKB

+ D

+ Donaldeus
+ Old Gallegos (spriteswap)

+ Gemaplys

+ Hapok

+ Iced

+ Iran Soto

+ Jado7

+ Jefason

+ Joshua Sott

+ Koga
+ Konstaros

+ Maavo AI Patch
+ Mahmoud
+ Marcio BD
+ MsBastienL
+ Pedro Guilherme

+ SauRou

+ 2 versions of SonicBen7
+ Sugarie

+ Tamti
+ WUWO

Big thanks to the new MFFA update that lets me upload character GIF's directly to the site. Now updating this collection and making it look nice should be a breeze from now on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm probably going to regret posting this since y'all assume I'm still the same man I was ten years ago but...you said OCs don't count, right?

Dilly isn't really a self insert. They're just an OC/fan character created back in high school.
...Albeit, one that I have disowned entirely because they were made during a part of my life that I felt very ashamed of, and would rather not be associated with them anymore for a variety of reasons.

If you're still content to keep them around though, fine. I won't try to convince you any more than is necessary. I'll just leave quietly.

45 minutes ago, Solarflared said:

Just checking in on the thread after letting it sit for more than 24 hours.

...so is the skull supposed to mean anything? I'm not mad, just...confused.

nah I'm just fuckin with you lmao
Normally I don't buy the "it's just an OC!!!" thing but I've grown as a person and honestly I went too harsh on you the first time.
I can't blame you for the character getting leaked, nor should I rub salt on such a wound that wasn't even your fault.
The only thing I can fault you for is letting Giko get his hands on it (and uploading it to MUGEN Archive) in the first place.

For your sake, and for my own change of heart, I've taken down Dilly's link.
You're welcome, man.

45 minutes ago, Joey S. said:

nah I'm just fuckin with you lmao
Normally I don't buy the "it's just an OC!!!" thing but I've grown as a person and honestly I went too harsh on you the first time.
I can't blame you for the character getting leaked, nor should I rub salt on such a wound that wasn't even your fault.
The only thing I can fault you for is letting Giko get his hands on it (and uploading it to MUGEN Archive) in the first place.

For your sake, and for my own change of heart, I've taken down Dilly's link.
You're welcome, man.

Ah. Thanks! I'm honestly relieved.
Yeah, I...regret what I've done in the past. I don't believe that people here in the community will really think I've changed, but...I have. A lot.
My friends have helped me through most of my problems in secret. Dunno if I'll become an active member of the community again, but it's nice that some people can afford to turn around and show kindness to even someone as notorious as me.

Also...sorry for removing my posts while you were in the middle of replying to them. Thought we were going to quietly have things wrapped up but I guess it's worth spreading the message.
Assuming the mods can't unhide my posts for me, I'll leave this here, it's an early draft of my first message but it's roughly close to what I had before.
SPOILER_unknown.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...