Self-Insert Characters

Joey S.

On 4/8/2021 at 5:38 PM, Joey S. said:

OK that's cool and all but there's no real download link besides the forbidden site. Could you please provide a legitimate download link before I list it? Thanks.

I said Muchlade's self-char's download link is here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m3fcdh4f9sghk5x/Syunsuke.zip/file

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All set.

Added:
- Evil Akito
- Angrynoahs
- Anthony Young
- Arma_X
- Giko (update, uses same link)
- Danny Striker / IgnitionGrimmy (AwesomeBlue)
- Ayrton Jensen (update)
- Ducky
- Joey (JtheSaltyy's Edit)
- Jumpscarez
- KevinTemp
- Maavo (update)
- Miguel Esponja
- Onion Mastori
- SpaceMouse
- Syunsuke (2 versions)

- Shazam7121 (Real Life Version)
- 2 older versions of Taydo
- This Guy-R
- Tiger Mask 
- Trackhead (update, uses same link)
- WindowsUG

Thank you all for your patience lol

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the hold-up again.

I've been juggling a few things (namely working on Joey V2, Ky and college) but hopefully I can update the collection soon.

also Character Directories are back and this collection is finally listed WOOOOO--

------------------------------------

On 9/30/2021 at 7:09 PM, Oceanboy06 said:

Does hoihoi Count as a Self Insert? I Bet not.

I don't think this one counts, honestly. As much as I enjoy it, it's just a stock image panda.

On 11/15/2021 at 11:57 AM, Scarlet Lupercalia said:

These are from Basara-kun's OC Shotoclone Collection and i guess these count as self-inserts or something.

I'm indecisive about these. The authorname and character name match but I don't see many other signs of these characters being legit self-inserts.

I'll look into it.

------------------------------------

Everything that isn't listed between the dashes is OK and will likely be added.

AFAIK, Ace and Wang-D are self-insert chars, the others I'm not sure. Also, I think Dragoon316 chars are also self-inserts (Bruce Shotoman is him and Dana Dee is his sister)

(inside joke: when I released Eric, much people thought it was my self-insert when it's not XD and I think there're people today that still thinks it is)

• 3 weeks later...

ayo just sayin, but here is a character to add to that list

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yN-kULv5u7No3--HEzL0A0AzzcAOMlI6/view?usp=sharing

here is chase2006, he was my self insert character from 2015 that i decided to bring into mugen

he was made to emulate the really old shitty mspaint aesthetic and i did pretty well

hes actually kinda polished though 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 10:08 PM, CWSKB said:

dude you added Jumpscarez's old self you were supposed to add his V2 & he's currently making a V3 & the author of his old self is wrong it was made by himself cause due to the fact that he used to keep forgetting to edit author names.

Well, I had no idea he was working on a V2 to begin with.
As for the author, I assumed "Smashfan42" was one of his old usernames or something. If you can tell me who the old version is edited off of, I can happily correct it.

----------------------------------------------------------
Also sorry for the hold-up once again.
I finished my college semester in December and got started on a new MUGEN character (and a fullgame I won't talk about at this time) so I couldn't get around to updating this.
It'll be starting back up next Monday, so I'll get to adding the new characters immediately.