Jump to content

Self-Insert Characters


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Nice catch! Fixed.

(In addition, the links for Pau and O Illusionista have been fixed as well.)


I hope to update this collection sometime this week, so long as I can get more of my college work done.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Added the following self-inserts:
- Old Adam
- Anderson Miguel
- Old Daniel
- Jimmie (by Dawn De Era, "Jimmie" is not his real name lol)
- 1st and 2nd version of Josh Geary
- My Oliver Remake
- 1 Version of NeoOverlord (I'll get to the rest soon)
- Pedro
- Jessy Smoke
- 1st and 2nd version of Ulikander

Hope I got everything. Still hoping to get older versions of George Goodlake since older links to him have vanished.

Also, I am aware that Austinanims has made a new self-insert under the alias "Giko" and showcased it on SpriteClub.
If and when I can get it, he will be listed alongside Austin's old self-insert to prevent confusion.

That is all. 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Rikard counts as a self insert:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1v4ou4e310hdqyv/Rikard.zip/file

 

There's also more edits Jessica Smoke made of herself, although they are NSFW-compatible.

 

I'm also not sure if Ravenous counts as a self-insert, as the one edited from Freeman has the internal name "Ex-Inferis", which is the name of the author who made him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2021 at 9:23 PM, Munchlade said:

OK that's cool and all but there's no real download link besides the forbidden site. Could you please provide a legitimate download link before I list it? Thanks.
 

3 hours ago, Scarlet Lupercalia said:

I think Rikard counts as a self insert:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1v4ou4e310hdqyv/Rikard.zip/file

I had a feeling he did, but I for some reason couldn't properly find a link to it. Thanks for that.
I will not include the Jessy edits. I feel that the original version is gross enough.
Ravenous looks like an OC to me. It was probably mislabeled or something 'cause the readme doesn't show any signs of him being one.

I'll update the collection soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you mind to add my "Self-Insert" character "Zandro" since i used to be called that in Mugen Database before February 2014 when i'm called as of 2014 MetalGuy or simply MG.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2p521jknahr0nb3/Zandro_V0.2_EDITED.zip/file

so it's a Yoshi Recolour as well is a NSFW character cause it's a vore Yoshi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MetalGuy said:

I think you mind to add my "Self-Insert" character "Zandro" since i used to be called that in Mugen Database before February 2014 when i'm called as of 2014 MetalGuy or simply MG.


OK, I think it's about time I properly addressed this. You know how I said "no quality control will be applied" to this collection?

I try my best not to judge people about it, but I think this is where I will draw the line.
On almost all occassions, I do not test a character myself that includes NSFW elements. Luckily, I didn't have to this time either.

I skimmed through the readme for this one and my god, have I never read a readme so insanely twisted in my life.
CANNOT believe how uncomfortably detailed the readme gets when it talks about the vore moves. Whoever wrote it clearly had fun doing it and I am mortified, to say the least.


With all that said, I'm absolutely not adding it. I refuse on behalf of everyone else just so they never have to see what I have read.
Good night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Joey S. said:


OK, I think it's about time I properly addressed this. You know how I said "no quality control will be applied" to this collection?

I try my best not to judge people about it, but I think this is where I will draw the line.
On almost all occassions, I do not test a character myself that includes NSFW elements. Luckily, I didn't have to this time either.

I skimmed through the readme for this one and my god, have I never read a readme so insanely twisted in my life.
CANNOT believe how uncomfortably detailed the readme gets when it talks about the vore moves. Whoever wrote it clearly had fun doing it and I am mortified, to say the least.


With all that said, I'm absolutely not adding it. I refuse on behalf of everyone else just so they never have to see what I have read.
Good night.

Okay, no problem then 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess "updating the collection soon" shouldn't exactly take a month to do but I digress.

I have added the following:
- Drowin
- Hieloso
- Isaias
- Kimsi
- Michael Peng
- Rikard
- Rylee111
- Thomas
- VinVulpis

I have updated the link to Gallegos which gives him the new moves. Besides that he plays relatively the same, so he will use the same link as before.

I'm hoping to find alternate/older versions of George, Taydo, Akito and possibly Edward.

I don't know if I should include Aaron Roulette. He's a real person and it seems like there's a self-insert of him, but I am very not sure.

While waiting for Giko's self-insert I checked his site out of boredom and found out he has made himself 16 different times. I'm not sure if I should include all of them or just the versions that are noticeably different.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I'm in luck. Giko's new self-insert is out and it's... borderline okay.

Making a decent self-insert isn't exactly a high bar to clear. Making an interesting self-insert is, however.
I have a strong feeling he's watching this thread because I've been happily greeted with these in his cns file.

wpvJMB1.png

FclJA25.png


 

But I digress. In addition, I have a few older versions of Taydo I'll put up soon.

 

EDIT: Just found out Maavo released a new version of himself as well. Will add separately. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Joey S. said:

Guess I'm in luck. Giko's new self-insert is out and it's... borderline okay.

Making a decent self-insert isn't exactly a high bar to clear. Making an interesting self-insert is, however.
I have a strong feeling he's watching this thread because I've been happily greeted with these in his cns file.

wpvJMB1.png

FclJA25.png


 

But I digress. In addition, I have a few older versions of Taydo I'll put up soon.

Well if that be the case...
HELLO GIKO!

Side note, there's a lot less self insert characters than I expected.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...