Street Fighter Alpha Collection

Basara-kun

Hi guys, sorry for the mess, but I've to record since I've things to do in my house, I'll update the creators list during the day, it's a promise ;)

Also... Ryou and Gui, don't delete the past collection yet, I still have to get some links from there, so wait to my signal :P

Phew... I think I'm done with the links from the old thread, including the useful posts of @Kaze No Ken that weren't added to that main post, now here they are ;)

@Ryou, I think you can delete that thread now... now I'm hunting more links or creators' names in the old databases like this one, this one and this one (yeah, is newer, but outdated as the other ones), apart of the Guild Database, of course

New updates:

• Added MUGEN Stuff!! Now you've stages, screenpacks and more!!
  • Added chars by ROTB (Mattasaur and Orochi Herman)
  • Added some chars by Blackbocs (sadly they're offline)
  • Added more chars for Karin Kanzuki and Sagat, they had very few added, not that's fixed XD
  • Added chars by Gal129 and Rei

Alpha update:

• Added all downloads by Kaze No Ken (thanks a lot man!!)
  • Added more entries for Karin and Ingrid from the CFE thread
  • Added chars by Chloe: Karin and Sakura (was she released her? I got the doubt)
  • Added some chars to the list from Shenron Mugen database, various of them offline
  • Something silly :P reordered Karin to be after Juli and Juni and not before XD
  • EDIT: By casuality I found Valgallah's Sagat. Added to the list

Thanks for the report, let me answer you:

-He never finished him, but what he's done is there, the link is in BETA_VER (should be marked as purple BTW)

-My mistake, he never made T.Hawk, removing the link

-It is already, he's in "My OLD Mugen creations" link below his website

-Same as Sepp's, my mistake too, removing the link

1:00 AM update:

• Added various chars by Dragoon316 I didn't see before (his archived website still has active downloads)
  • Added chars by T. Vinceson
  • Added MvC Chun-li (both outfits) by SUPERFERNANDOXT
  • Added a couple of Akuma by Shadow Watcher & Strider and IceCold Assassin (the latter edited from G.D.T.'s)
  • Added Supreme Sagat by M206
  • Added CvS Claw by Fausto Mugen
  • And the most important thing... added A LOT of lifebars and screenpacks... and a couple of creators with stages
  • And... found some intros and endings to be added here, if you can find some more, add them here!!
  • And even some more resources to make your own chars ;)

Question: should I add a section for Edited chars here?? I mean more like graphic remakes like SFIII/Supreme Sagat, KOF Sakura or Felo's Rose, not sure if they're enough to dedicate a section here...

OK guys, added the Edited section, I'm still working on it, but most of the collection is here at least. Of course, I'm sure there're more edited chars out there, but these ones I can find by now, but you can help me by finding more to be added here ;)

A new update:

• Enlarged the Edited section with more chars!! Added mostly Delta Red Cammy, FF Cody and SFV Charlie to the resprited list, made a new one with adapted chars and separated from original ones (that aren't shotoclones)
  • Added chars by Chuchoryu and Nexus Games, which not all belong to the edited section (and various of them offline, sadly)
  • Uploaded Andre Lopes' R. Mika to the list. I used the files of the last Nude version in his website (v0.75) and I replaced the SFF with the Non-Nude one from the last used version (v0.60) and voilá Clothed Mika =D I tested her and she's fully functional

I got a question: is there some collection with the Shadaloo Dolls (apart of Juni and Juli) in MFFA?? To get the link here or to make a section in Edited section if that wasn't made

Sorry, I didn't see the posts before. Thanks guys for your links, will be added ASAP

45 minutes ago, miru said:

Should the Evil Ryu resprites  also be included?

Maybe, that should be seen in case of the change would be big enough (like some of Chuchoryu's resprites, for example)

• 2 months later...

There are two edits of an old version of Juke Kisaragi's Juli that are basically sprite edits that turned her into Aprile and Satsuki. I added SFV voices to both characters to make them slightly more unique, they're not bad, but are more for collection purposes, of course. They have been in the database for a while and, even if they were not playable... ever, they fit here well enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, but I didn't make a section for Shadaloo Dolls yet, seeing if I make a section for them here or their own thread as OC/adapted shotoclones. But those ones will be added in the list eventually 😉

EDIT: Added Shadaloo Dolls as part of the Edited Section and added your edits, thanks man 😉