RicePigeon

Touhou: Gensokyo Reloaded version 3.0.1 Released! (06/03/20)

After almost 2 years, the team is finally pleased the announce the long-await release of Gensokyo Reloaded version 3.0.0!

LogoGR.png

Complete with various system tweaks, character rebalancing, complete UI overhaul, and a new playable character!

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Link: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ANLfFnmtdFLhQ3U&id=E7B291CB4009EF92!2297&cid=E7B291CB4009EF92

Even if I'm probably one of the newest testers, it was a fun ride indeed. I hope I am able to do the same for Incident Zero's eventual development.

Uh..I just have a problem. The moment that i'm really to play, a black screen showed up and then i hear music. What can i do?

Firstly, if you have both an integrated GPU and a dedicated GPU, make sure the game is running on the dedicated GPU. It's also possible that a driver update enables support for OpenGL 2.0 on your GPU, so check for that.

If that's not applicable, go to the ssz folder, open config.ssz in Notepad or some equivalent, change the OpenGL parameter to false, and then save.

This game is very cool and very well made.

The only thing I noticed is that Sakuya's AI seems to be very passive and almost glitchy where she just constantly ducks and moves backwards.