N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL]

Kazagami

YHPyX6N.gif

Yeah, it's not everyone's cup of tea, i know. I initially conceived it as a joke (and would like to apologize had there been inconveniences put upon anyone here), but felt compelled to continue working on it cuz boredom kept striking lately and apparently i had nothing better to do with my life. Do feel free to modify it to your liking, as the SP mainly steals borrows a lot of elements from other authors' works anyway; most notably Gray Fox / SOLIDUS SNAKE's GITS SP, which i edited over from (cheers!) while the Elecbyte logo shown in the intro was taken from one of Dissidia's SP (I had honestly forgotten about it until he pointed it out, the intro itself is a repurpose from MvT SP i made years ago, sorry fam)

*UPDATED 12/13/2019* to version 5.0
- redesigned a lot of elements since the last couple ones didn't really stick with me;
- cooked up some neat little lifebars to go with it, also available to be downloaded separately here;
- now comes in its own folder as per suggested so that you no longer have to overwrite your default system.def; and
- all templates are now in .xcf format instead of .psd. the reason for this is because i primarily use gimp and saving them as .psd always results in the text layers becoming non-editable.

And without further ado, have some screenshots (it's kinda nsfw, so be wary):

Spoiler

mugen000.png

mugen001.png

mugen003.png

mugen004.png

mugen021.png

mugen022.png

mugen019.png

mugen039.png

mugen006.png

mugen002.png

mugen313.png

mugen321.png

mugen287.png

mugen310.png

Last but not the least, the download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gp1myxs5ff2eeoy/noascreenpack.rar/file

Enjoy, i guess  :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*UPDATED 12/13/2019* to version 5.0
- redesigned a lot of elements since the last couple ones didn't really stick with me;
- cooked up some neat little lifebars to go with it, also available to be downloaded separately here;
- now comes in its own folder as per suggested so that you no longer have to overwrite your default system.def; and
- all templates are now in .xcf format instead of .psd. the reason for this is because i primarily use gimp and saving them as .psd always results in the text layers becoming non-editable.