Jump to content

The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!


Recommended Posts

On 9/8/2020 at 2:37 PM, Dumanios said:

"He'll be able to find his way here, as long as nothing happens to him. However, shadow clones aren't very sturdy. If something happens, it could pop away into nothing."

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

I thought it was something like that.

 

12 hours ago, Darkflare said:

 

vDEq115.jpg

"I'll have to discuss some things if I want to take up on his offer. ...By the way, did anything seem off to you in that burglar attack?"

 

DF252C6.gif

He snatched someone's bag, in front of authorities and made quite a scene about it. Seems kinda stupid...unless he "wanted" the attention. To send a message perhaps? Who knows? Either way, let's get back to Melina and the others.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

DF252C6.gif

He snatched someone's bag, in front of authorities and made quite a scene about it. Seems kinda stupid...unless he "wanted" the attention. To send a message perhaps? Who knows? Either way, let's get back to Melina and the others.

vDEq115.jpg

"More or less what I was thinking. Lead the way, Light."

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

I thought it was something like that.

 

 

DF252C6.gif

He snatched someone's bag, in front of authorities and made quite a scene about it. Seems kinda stupid...unless he "wanted" the attention. To send a message perhaps? Who knows? Either way, let's get back to Melina and the others.

 

43 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"More or less what I was thinking. Lead the way, Light."

 

Sasuke's shadow clone arose out of the ground, bag in hand. He quickly handed the bag to the original Sasuke before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

 

"The crook had some accomplices," Sasuke said as he took in the memories from the shadow clone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 2:33 PM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"More or less what I was thinking. Lead the way, Light."

 

ciAhl9M.gif

Roger that.

 

On 9/10/2020 at 3:36 PM, Dumanios said:

 

 

Sasuke's shadow clone arose out of the ground, bag in hand. He quickly handed the bag to the original Sasuke before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

 

"The crook had some accomplices," Sasuke said as he took in the memories from the shadow clone.

 

eNLyopx.jpg

...Aaaand he just rises from the ground. Wow. First...I'm definitely using the wrong fighting style. Secondly...that's amazing. I take it you see what he sees? I'd prolly use that to do something silly like train in multiple disciplines at once or eat at all of my favorite restaurants at once. Hahaha!

 

EM35VUR.gif

Anyway...let's get going.

 

LightFlare leads the others back to where they left Melina and the rest of their party.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 6:25 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

eNLyopx.jpg

...Aaaand he just rises from the ground. Wow. First...I'm definitely using the wrong fighting style. Secondly...that's amazing. I take it you see what he sees? I'd prolly use that to do something silly like train in multiple disciplines at once or eat at all of my favorite restaurants at once. Hahaha!

 

EM35VUR.gif

Anyway...let's get going.

 

LightFlare leads the others back to where they left Melina and the rest of their party.

 

"If the clone pops, the original will receive its memories," Sasuke's clone said.

 

He followed the others back to where everyone was waiting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 6:47 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

TdW9qbb.jpg

Hey guys! Penny and I did a little shopping. Just a couple of essentials. Isn't that right, Penny?

Penelope, who was now holding a toy sword and a pair of boxing gloves, nodded and smile in agreement. If excitement was visible as an aura, her aura would swallow up the entire world. Even if the sword was just a toy, she was most excited to take it for a spin. If only this stuff was not as important!

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: Sure did! I can't wait to try this stuff out and go practice like Lilith said! I'll get good with it in no time!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, A person said:

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: Sure did! I can't wait to try this stuff out and go practice like Lilith said! I'll get good with it in no time!

 

I'm sure you will, sweetie. And once you've completed basic training with Lilith...

 

A6xdOZC.jpg

...you can train with a real fighter.

 

 

eNLyopx.jpg

So she's training with me?

 

KQFRz1O.png

"Ha...ha" Real funny, Light Bright.

 

TkIy0Dl.gif

Heh...

 

8 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Looks like you had fun. We just finished up and are about to head back."

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Yeah. We got a quick glimpse at the castle. You guys ready?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

I'm sure you will, sweetie. And once you've completed basic training with Lilith...

 

A6xdOZC.jpg

...you can train with a real fighter.

 

vDEq115.jpg

"I'm sure I can ask Darkflare if he knows someone that can give you proper training. Of course, you're going to have to decide on what your fighting style is going to be first."

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2020 at 6:55 PM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"I'm sure I can ask Darkflare if he knows someone that can give you proper training. Of course, you're going to have to decide on what your fighting style is going to be first."

Could she not just go for both? She saw that in animes all the time, so it had to be possible! It's like what her mom said...what was that thing her mom said..."Jack of all trades, master of none, but oftentimes better than master of one"? It made sense to her!

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Weeeeeell...I was thinkiiiiiiiing...maybe I can dabble in...booooooth? Or even mooooore? The more, the merrier, I think!

 

On 10/10/2020 at 2:54 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

hMHyDFJ.gif

Yeah. We got a quick glimpse at the castle. You guys ready?

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: I'm more than ready to go back if you guys are!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, A person said:

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Weeeeeell...I was thinkiiiiiiiing...maybe I can dabble in...booooooth? Or even mooooore? The more, the merrier, I think!

 

DF252C6.gif

That's the spirit! Nothing wrong with a little versatility.

 

10 hours ago, A person said:

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: I'm more than ready to go back if you guys are!

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Yeah. We're done here. For now at least. Lets head back to the Hangout. Maybe Darkflare has some new info on the creatures amd whatever else is going on around here.

 

KQFRz1O.png

Those guards might still be surrounding the premises. Guess we'll see when we get there. Let's role, Penny!

 

LightFlare and Melina begin walking back towards the Warriors Hangout.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

DF252C6.gif

That's the spirit! Nothing wrong with a little versatility.

vDEq115.jpg

"There's a well known quote from a famous martial artist back in my world."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"I don't fear the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"Versatility isn't bad, but if you spread yourself too thin you'll do more harm than good to yourself."

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"There's a well known quote from a famous martial artist back in my world."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"I don't fear the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"Versatility isn't bad, but if you spread yourself too thin you'll do more harm than good to yourself."

 

58GvOJ7.gif

I see. Wisdom. Well...good thing I practice 10,000 kicks 10,000 times then. Practice does make perfect, ya know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 7:07 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

DF252C6.gif

That's the spirit! Nothing wrong with a little versatility.

 

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Yeah. We're done here. For now at least. Lets head back to the Hangout. Maybe Darkflare has some new info on the creatures amd whatever else is going on around here.

 

KQFRz1O.png

Those guards might still be surrounding the premises. Guess we'll see when we get there. Let's role, Penny!

 

LightFlare and Melina begin walking back towards the Warriors Hangout.

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: I really hope everything's alright over there...

 

She followed along, making sure to stay close to Melina!

 

On 10/18/2020 at 7:22 PM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"There's a well known quote from a famous martial artist back in my world."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"I don't fear the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"Versatility isn't bad, but if you spread yourself too thin you'll do more harm than good to yourself."

That made a lot of sense to her as well. But both styles looked so cool in her mind! It was going to be really hard to pick one, but if she absolutely had to pick one, fighting with a sword was definitely a lot cooler in her mind.

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: Weeeeeell...I guess I'll have to stick with swords, then! But maaaaaybe with a little boxing on the side? Just in case I...drop my sword or something. Not that I will!

 

On 10/19/2020 at 4:22 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

58GvOJ7.gif

I see. Wisdom. Well...good thing I practice 10,000 kicks 10,000 times then. Practice does make perfect, ya know.

Really?! If he could do that so much, then maybe she could actually become a sword master! She just had to practice! A lot! A lot...on dummies? Or people? Maybe Darkflare could let her use that training thingy for a while?

 

a501ec99f0.png

Penelope: Then I guess I just have to practice a lot when I get a chance!

 

The guards, meanwhile, were very interested in Sasuke and his unusual technique. They seemed to be interested in talking to him. The noble, on the other hand, quickly made his way back to where he belonged: with the other wealthy members of the city. He was probably going to replace the bag despite already getting it. In his mind, once that filthy peasant got his grimy hands on it, the bag was contaminated and needed to be cleansed. His gloves especially were going to be washed and bleached several times over to remove the grime he believed that peasant carried.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, A person said:

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: Weeeeeell...I guess I'll have to stick with swords, then! But maaaaaybe with a little boxing on the side? Just in case I...drop my sword or something. Not that I will!

vDEq115.jpg

"Not a bad idea. Having something to fall back on in case you're disarmed is a wise decision. I just hope you stick to it, because this won't be easy."

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Not a bad idea. Having something to fall back on in case you're disarmed is a wise decision. I just hope you stick to it, because this won't be easy."

b7f604e1d8.png

Penelope: Ehh, it won't be that much of problem!

Will it? Will it?! Probably not, but if she had to practice as much as Lightflare did, she would probably collapse before she could even get to fifty strikes!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, A person said:

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: I really hope everything's alright over there...

 

Lmycsm8.jpg

We'll if another one of those creatures show up, at least we'll have some backup I suppose.

 

5 hours ago, A person said:

a501ec99f0.png

Penelope: Then I guess I just have to practice a lot when I get a chance!

 

tLbuhF2.gif

Indeed you will, young lady. And Lilith is right. It won't be easy, but as long as you keep that same enthusiasm you should have the drive to press on. 

 

After some time, the group were near the Hangout....

 

@A person

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

tLbuhF2.gif

Indeed you will, young lady. And Lilith is right. It won't be easy, but as long as you keep that same enthusiasm you should have the drive to press on. 

 

After some time, the group were near the Hangout....

Upon approaching the Hangout, they would see that the guards and the barrier that was previously set up was now gone. Things were also quite clean in the area, and it looked as if the creature was never even there before. Not even the building that was visibly damaged in the incident was damaged.

5ff355568a.png

Penelope: Wow, they sure cleaned up quick! It..you guys did fight that thing, right? Because this almost makes me think it was just...a dream or something. I didn't even know someone could work so quick!

The only telltale sign that something did happen was that the new bricks to fix the corner of the building were much brighter than the old bricks of the building. Not even the goo was present anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, A person said:

Upon approaching the Hangout, they would see that the guards and the barrier that was previously set up was now gone. Things were also quite clean in the area, and it looked as if the creature was never even there before. Not even the building that was visibly damaged in the incident was damaged.

 

TKkHITa.jpg

That was fast. We were only gone a couple hours but with how we'll they've cleaned up it looks more like a couple days. These guys clean up like they work for a "secret service" organization.

 

7 hours ago, A person said:

5ff355568a.png

Penelope: Wow, they sure cleaned up quick! It..you guys did fight that thing, right? Because this almost makes me think it was just...a dream or something. I didn't even know someone could work so quick!

The only telltale sign that something did happen was that the new bricks to fix the corner of the building were much brighter than the old bricks of the building. Not even the goo was present anymore.

 

DF252C6.gif

It was definitely no dream. The hole in that building is gone but the color of those bricks mean that they are definitely new. So that hole was there...even if it were only a couple hours ago. But how did they get the permits, assemble the crew and fix this in a couple hours? The only men that were here were the guards.

 

zvqnHxV.png

You don't suppose they cleaned it themselves? I mean of heard of crime scene investigation and forensics...but this was on a whole other level.

 

ciAhl9M.gif

Based on what the young man...Abraxas, if I remember correctly...said earlier, they've encountered these things before. I guess they have crews on standby all over the city. Either way, looks like we're free to come and go as we please when it comes to the Hangout now. We'll go in, Lilith will complete her task and we can see if Darkflare has learned of any new developments.

Link to post
Share on other sites

vDEq115.jpg

"That man from earlier did seem to be pretty high in the ranks. Light might not be off in them having a cleanup crew on standby."

 

Upon entering the building, the group would find that everything seemed to be back to business as usual much like how things were when they first entered.

 

ATFW2x0.png

"Back from sighseeing? Figured you would take in the sights more before coming back."

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"That man from earlier did seem to be pretty high in the ranks. Light might not be off in them having a cleanup crew on standby."

 

Upon entering the building, the group would find that everything seemed to be back to business as usual much like how things were when they first entered.

 

ATFW2x0.png

"Back from sighseeing? Figured you would take in the sights more before coming back."

 

vTgi43N.jpg

I think we will, but this situation is strange. I can't seem to just ignore it. Especially since I went toe to toe with one of the creatures and know just how dangerous they are. Not to mention based on Abraxas's intel, these creatures potentially get stronger with each appearance. 

 

A6xdOZC.jpg

Let me guess. The "Hero of Kalos" is thinking about becoming the "Hero of Candor", too?

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

I guess old habits die hard...

 

eNLyopx.jpg

So Dark? Did you see who made the repairs? It must've been crazy around here. That was a lot of work in a short amount ot time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

GSj1BsV.png

"I had my hands full taking care of business here that I didn't see anything outside. Monster attacks aren't exactly something that happens often enough to know how the authorities handle such situations."

 

ATFW2x0.png

"Looking to be a hero again, Light? I recall last time you had plenty of help and you knew who the enemy was."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"Light, do you even have a plan? We don't exactly how much to go on regarding what's going on."

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

GSj1BsV.png

"I had my hands full taking care of business here that I didn't see anything outside. Monster attacks aren't exactly something that happens often enough to know how the authorities handle such situations."

 

ATFW2x0.png

"Looking to be a hero again, Light? I recall last time you had plenty of help and you knew who the enemy was."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"Light, do you even have a plan? We don't exactly how much to go on regarding what's going on."

 

TkIy0Dl.gif

I did have quite a bit of help last time. I haven't really seen them since then. I don't plan to just jump into a battle with these creatures...

 

A6xdOZC.jpg

Light? You do realize you literally just did that a few hours ago?

 

DF252C6.gif

That was different. He started it

 

Lmycsm8.jpg

Well next time I'm gonna have to put you in time out! Hahaha!

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

I'm worried that if these things keep getting stronger we ALL might be getting a "time out." Maybe I should take Dark's advise and check out the sites. 

 

X1XiNDI.gif

(Besides...I'm sure if I stick around I'll discover some new leads...)

 

vTgi43N.jpg

So, Lilith? How bout you.? What will you do now that you've not only met Darkflare but work for him as well. It seems your destined to live your life this way. I guess it's like I said...

 

BtiCbvK.gif

..."old habits are hard to break."

Link to post
Share on other sites

ATFW2x0.png

"She hasn't fully agreed to work for me. Besides, I don't want to pressure her into a decision."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"I'm interested, but I think we should discuss that in further detail. With that said..."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"The first thing I'm going to do Light is tell you not to waste your time. You sae how well cleaned up the site was. You could barely tell a monster attacked."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...