The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

On 9/8/2020 at 2:37 PM, Dumanios said:

"He'll be able to find his way here, as long as nothing happens to him. However, shadow clones aren't very sturdy. If something happens, it could pop away into nothing."

hMHyDFJ.gif

I thought it was something like that.

12 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"I'll have to discuss some things if I want to take up on his offer. ...By the way, did anything seem off to you in that burglar attack?"

DF252C6.gif

He snatched someone's bag, in front of authorities and made quite a scene about it. Seems kinda stupid...unless he "wanted" the attention. To send a message perhaps? Who knows? Either way, let's get back to Melina and the others.

7 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

DF252C6.gif

He snatched someone's bag, in front of authorities and made quite a scene about it. Seems kinda stupid...unless he "wanted" the attention. To send a message perhaps? Who knows? Either way, let's get back to Melina and the others.

vDEq115.jpg

"More or less what I was thinking. Lead the way, Light."

8 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

hMHyDFJ.gif

I thought it was something like that.

DF252C6.gif

43 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

Sasuke's shadow clone arose out of the ground, bag in hand. He quickly handed the bag to the original Sasuke before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

"The crook had some accomplices," Sasuke said as he took in the memories from the shadow clone.

On 9/10/2020 at 2:33 PM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

ciAhl9M.gif

Roger that.

On 9/10/2020 at 3:36 PM, Dumanios said:

Sasuke's shadow clone arose out of the ground, bag in hand. He quickly handed the bag to the original Sasuke before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

"The crook had some accomplices," Sasuke said as he took in the memories from the shadow clone.

eNLyopx.jpg

...Aaaand he just rises from the ground. Wow. First...I'm definitely using the wrong fighting style. Secondly...that's amazing. I take it you see what he sees? I'd prolly use that to do something silly like train in multiple disciplines at once or eat at all of my favorite restaurants at once. Hahaha!

EM35VUR.gif

Anyway...let's get going.

LightFlare leads the others back to where they left Melina and the rest of their party.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 6:25 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

eNLyopx.jpg

...Aaaand he just rises from the ground. Wow. First...I'm definitely using the wrong fighting style. Secondly...that's amazing. I take it you see what he sees? I'd prolly use that to do something silly like train in multiple disciplines at once or eat at all of my favorite restaurants at once. Hahaha!

EM35VUR.gif

Anyway...let's get going.

LightFlare leads the others back to where they left Melina and the rest of their party.

"If the clone pops, the original will receive its memories," Sasuke's clone said.

He followed the others back to where everyone was waiting.