Jump to content

The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare gives the guards a slight nod before surveying the area looking for the gift shop. As luck would have it, it was within his immediate vicinity.

 

9gXT6YP.gif

Looks like we're in luck, guys. There's a shop with a large gift box over there. After you, Lilith...

 

Lilith proceeded to walk toward the shop

 

vDEq115.jpg

"I'm just going to deliver a letter to the shopkeeper, Light. I doubt there will be anything interesting happening."

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, A person said:

As they made their way out of the store, Penelope was doing her best to hide her excitement at her newfound weaponry; even if they were toys, she was going to make them as deadly as the real thing! But if they were heading to another shop, she was going to have to find an interesting one. She glanced around, and looked for somewhere interesting to go.

 

 

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Mmm...I'm not sure where I want to go...all of these places look so interesting!

 

c0k6hFg.jpg

Well then...let's browse as many as we can then, hun!

 

Melina and Penny browse the various shops in the area while waiting on the others to return.

 

19 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

 

Lilith proceeded to walk toward the shop

 

vDEq115.jpg

"I'm just going to deliver a letter to the shopkeeper, Light. I doubt there will be anything interesting happening."

 

BtiCbvK.gif

"And then...she died..."

 

vTgi43N.jpg

Hahaha! Just kidding. But even if something did jump off, we'd have your back. We can just check out the souvenirs while you handle business. Don't want any portal monsters getting the drop on you. Heh...

 

LightFlare follows Lilith to the shop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

BtiCbvK.gif

"And then...she died..."

 

vTgi43N.jpg

Hahaha! Just kidding. But even if something did jump off, we'd have your back. We can just check out the souvenirs while you handle business. Don't want any portal monsters getting the drop on you. Heh...

 

LightFlare follows Lilith to the shop.

 

 

 

446wz9Q.png

 

"Maybe I'll find something I like here," Raina said, following Light and Lilith into the store. Sasuke opted to wait outside, heeding Lilith's advice that there probably wouldn't be anything interesting in the store.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The shop inside was just your average souvenir shop. It was loaded with all sorts of merchandise promoting the city's landmarks. Lilith proceeded to look for the shopkeep.

 

VTF1AFl.png

"Welcome! Looking to take a piece of Candor back home? Then you've come to the right place."

 

vDEq115.jpg

(So they all look the same in this world as well. .... hopefully we won't meet too many of them.)

 

Lilith proceeded to take out the letter that was entrusted to her.

 

vDEq115.jpg

"I was entrusted by your sister back at the Hangout to give this to you."

 

iIXZw8p.png

"Hm? Why didn't she just call me instead? Let me see."

 

The merchant opened and read the contents.

 

id0ZmFM.png

"Ah, a business proposal. Guess she didn't want to risk anyone else taking a peek at my screen and taking her idea. And a good one too, I'll actually have to consider it."

 

VTF1AFl.png

"Thanks luv, I'll let her know I got her message."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...

As the group was busy browsing the gift shop, some shouting could be heard just outside of it, as if a scuffle had just broken out among the nobility present.

 

900ad867ca.png

Noble: Fiend! Get your filthy hands off of me!

Something could be heard getting snatched, and then snapping, followed by the sounds of footsteps rushing away from the scene.

 

900ad867ca.png

Noble: Guards! GUARDS! Stop that man!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, A person said:

As the group was busy browsing the gift shop, some shouting could be heard just outside of it, as if a scuffle had just broken out among the nobility present.

 

900ad867ca.png

Noble: Fiend! Get your filthy hands off of me!

Something could be heard getting snatched, and then snapping, followed by the sounds of footsteps rushing away from the scene.

 

900ad867ca.png

Noble: Guards! GUARDS! Stop that man!

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

(What's going on? Is it another monster?)

 

LightFlare heads outside...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lilith headed outside to figure out what the commotion was about.

 

vDEq115.jpg

(What that a robbery? In broad daylight?)

 

Whoever did so had to be daring to pull such a stunt, especially considering how close to the castle they were and would likely have many guards nearby.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2020 at 10:53 PM, A person said:

As the group was busy browsing the gift shop, some shouting could be heard just outside of it, as if a scuffle had just broken out among the nobility present.

 

900ad867ca.png

Noble: Fiend! Get your filthy hands off of me!

Something could be heard getting snatched, and then snapping, followed by the sounds of footsteps rushing away from the scene.

 

900ad867ca.png

Noble: Guards! GUARDS! Stop that man!

 

CXSYg3n.jpg

 

'That sounded like trouble...' Raina thought to herself as she followed Lilith outside, hearing the commotion that had occurred.

 

sasukes-shadow-clone.png?w=640

 

Sasuke heard the commotion that had occurred. He summoned a shadow clone to follow the crook while he walked over to the noble and asked him if he was alright.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The guards already appeared to be on the case, two of them having already engaged the noble in a discussion. The crook, meanwhile, was rather fast; though Sasuke's clone was able to keep up with him, a man that looked as though he belonged in the poorer parts of the city, judging from his rather dirty clothing, he moved very quickly through the winding streets of Candor City, and seemed to have a very clear destination in mind. The clone was not alone, either: two of the mechanical guards were currently in hot pursuit as well, both wielding stunning rods as they attempted to close the gap between themselves and him. Sasuke had definitely picked the right guy: the crook was holding a bag with a broken strap, one that was made of real leather and seemed to still be filled with the noble's personal objects, so much so that the papers that were also in it were beginning to fall out in the commotion.

Back at the gift shop, the guards were busy gathering information from the noble:


3cf5c3a2d8.png

Guard 1: What was in the bag?

900ad867ca.png

Noble: My phone, my money, my wallet, my receipts, everything I need for traveling!

 

3cf5c3a2d8.png

Guard 1: Do you remember what he looked like?

 

900ad867ca.png

Noble: You already have people pursuing him! Why is that important?!

 

3cf5c3a2d8.png

Guard 2: Sir, it's just the process.

 

The noble was clearly displeased with this. He proceeded to describe the man: clothed in dirty rages, much worse off than most of the people in Candor, hair clumped with dirt and grime. It seemed like he was going to be there for a while while the pursuit went on.

 

At the pursuit:

 

463c49243d.png

Crook: You're not catching my ass alive, punks!

 

The crook proceeded to knock down anything he could to slow down the guards, but they seemed to be either very smart or programmed very well as they simply leapt over knocked down boxes, barrels, cardboard cutouts, and even dumpsters if there happened to be any.

a9a08874eb.png

 

Mech Guard 1: You can either drop the bag and leave unharmed, or feel the effects of these shock rods. The choice is yours.


463c49243d.png

Crook: You're going to have to kill me, scrap metal!

 

a9a08874eb.png

Mech Guard 1: Duly noted.

 

The mechanical guards seemed to be tampering with their stun rods for a moment, but the two would soon point the rods at the crook as he attempted to vault over a car, which the two followed him over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2020 at 1:55 PM, Dumanios said:

Sasuke heard the commotion that had occurred. He summoned a shadow clone to follow the crook while he walked over to the noble and asked him if he was alright.

 

DF252C6.gif

That was quick thinking, Sasake.

 

On 6/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

(What that a robbery? In broad daylight?)

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

You took care of your delivery?

 

LightFlare, speaking in a low tone inquired about the statues of Lilith's assignment as he listened to guards conversation with Sasuke and the Noble.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

hMHyDFJ.gif

You took care of your delivery?

 

LightFlare, speaking in a low tone inquired about the statues of Lilith's assignment as he listened to guards conversation with Sasuke and the Noble.

 

vDEq115.jpg

"It was just a simple letter delivery."

 

Lilith noted Light's low tone and how he was paying more attention to the conversation.

 

vDEq115.jpg

"You should let the local authorities handle a petty thief, Hero."

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"It was just a simple letter delivery."

 

Lilith noted Light's low tone and how he was paying more attention to the conversation.

 

vDEq115.jpg

"You should let the local authorities handle a petty thief, Hero."

 

vTgi43N.jpg

I guess old habits die hard. But don't worry...I'll let them do their jobs. I just hope Sasuke's clone doesn't get to carried away. Eh, Sasuke?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 9:09 AM, A person said:

The guards already appeared to be on the case, two of them having already engaged the noble in a discussion. The crook, meanwhile, was rather fast; though Sasuke's clone was able to keep up with him, a man that looked as though he belonged in the poorer parts of the city, judging from his rather dirty clothing, he moved very quickly through the winding streets of Candor City, and seemed to have a very clear destination in mind. The clone was not alone, either: two of the mechanical guards were currently in hot pursuit as well, both wielding stunning rods as they attempted to close the gap between themselves and him. Sasuke had definitely picked the right guy: the crook was holding a bag with a broken strap, one that was made of real leather and seemed to still be filled with the noble's personal objects, so much so that the papers that were also in it were beginning to fall out in the commotion.

Back at the gift shop, the guards were busy gathering information from the noble:


3cf5c3a2d8.png

Guard 1: What was in the bag?

900ad867ca.png

Noble: My phone, my money, my wallet, my receipts, everything I need for traveling!

 

3cf5c3a2d8.png

Guard 1: Do you remember what he looked like?

 

900ad867ca.png

Noble: You already have people pursuing him! Why is that important?!

 

3cf5c3a2d8.png

Guard 2: Sir, it's just the process.

 

The noble was clearly displeased with this. He proceeded to describe the man: clothed in dirty rages, much worse off than most of the people in Candor, hair clumped with dirt and grime. It seemed like he was going to be there for a while while the pursuit went on.

 

At the pursuit:

 

463c49243d.png

Crook: You're not catching my ass alive, punks!

 

The crook proceeded to knock down anything he could to slow down the guards, but they seemed to be either very smart or programmed very well as they simply leapt over knocked down boxes, barrels, cardboard cutouts, and even dumpsters if there happened to be any.

a9a08874eb.png

 

Mech Guard 1: You can either drop the bag and leave unharmed, or feel the effects of these shock rods. The choice is yours.


463c49243d.png

Crook: You're going to have to kill me, scrap metal!

 

a9a08874eb.png

Mech Guard 1: Duly noted.

 

The mechanical guards seemed to be tampering with their stun rods for a moment, but the two would soon point the rods at the crook as he attempted to vault over a car, which the two followed him over.

 

Y8UVwcO.jpg

 

Sasuke's clone pursued the crook, wanting to get to the bottom of this.

 

"What's in that bag that's so important?" the clone asked.

 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:52 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

vTgi43N.jpg

I guess old habits die hard. But don't worry...I'll let them do their jobs. I just hope Sasuke's clone doesn't get to carried away. Eh, Sasuke?

 

Y8UVwcO.jpg

 

"He'll be fine, I'd be more worried about the crook."

 

kf72uxx.jpg

 

"Lightflare, do you think someone else should go after him too?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dumanios said:

Y8UVwcO.jpg

 

"He'll be fine, I'd be more worried about the crook."

 

DF252C6.gif

That's exactly what I meant...

 

2 hours ago, Dumanios said:

kf72uxx.jpg

 

"Lightflare, do you think someone else should go after him too?"

 

eNLyopx.jpg

No. That won't be necessary. The guards are more than capable of handling a pickpocket. Not to mention Sasuke's clone is on his heels as well. The poor guy doesn't have a chance. I hope what he rook was worth the risk. The only chance that guy has is if another portal monster showed up and distracted the guards. Heh...of course then he may not escape that either. That thing we went against was fast AND strong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2020 at 1:55 PM, Dumanios said:

Y8UVwcO.jpg

 

Sasuke's clone pursued the crook, wanting to get to the bottom of this.

 

"What's in that bag that's so important?" the clone asked.

463c49243d.png

Crook: Who the hell are you?! You don't even look like a guard, why the fuck are you after me?!

As he ran, he proceeded to knock over another dumpster before dashing towards a main street, the guards still in hot pursuit. One of them looked at the clone, seemingly unaware that it was even a clone.

a9a08874eb.png

Mech Guard 2: You are allowed to utilize force if you wish to aid us; your actions will be considered a citizens arrest and will not be punished under the law.

 

The two mech guards seemed to have finished preparing their stun rods and were ready to aim at the crook should the clone keep out of the way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Lilith overheard the description of the crook and began to remember something she was told

 

vDEq115.jpg

("The man apparently looked to be very poor. I recall Darkflare mentioning rumors about a civil war forming up in the slums. Perhaps this robbery was simply to make a statement and not just for the sake of robbing.")

 

vDEq115.jpg

"We should probably move on..."

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 9:08 PM, A person said:

463c49243d.png

Crook: Who the hell are you?! You don't even look like a guard, why the fuck are you after me?!

As he ran, he proceeded to knock over another dumpster before dashing towards a main street, the guards still in hot pursuit. One of them looked at the clone, seemingly unaware that it was even a clone.

a9a08874eb.png

Mech Guard 2: You are allowed to utilize force if you wish to aid us; your actions will be considered a citizens arrest and will not be punished under the law.

 

The two mech guards seemed to have finished preparing their stun rods and were ready to aim at the crook should the clone keep out of the way.

 

 

Y8UVwcO.jpg

 

'Allowed to utilize force, huh?'

 

Sasuke's clone considered the dumpster, those things looked to be fairly heavy. Sasuke leapt further forward, landing a few feet in front of the crook.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 1:22 AM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"We should probably move on..."

 

DF252C6.gif

Sounds good. Mel and Penny should be done by now as well. I'm guessing you have to report to Darkflare now? We can catch up to them on the way back.

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Sasuke...will you need to reunite with your clone or will he find you? I'm a little rusty on my Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 2:06 PM, Dumanios said:

Y8UVwcO.jpg

 

'Allowed to utilize force, huh?'

 

Sasuke's clone considered the dumpster, those things looked to be fairly heavy. Sasuke leapt further forward, landing a few feet in front of the crook.

463c49243d.png

Crook: Fucker!

 

Due to the clone being in his path, the crook had no choice but to face the music, it seemed. He slid to a halt in front of the clone. Quickly, the two guards converged upon him, their stun rods at the ready. Seeing that he was likely at the end of the road here, the crook held up the bag.

463c49243d.png

Crook: If you want this piece of shit, then you can have it!

He proceeded to chuck the bag behind the clone, and soon, the mech guards converged upon the crook with their stun rods, the crackling electricity from their weapons and his cries of pain being tell tale signs that he was now being subjected to thousands of volts. The bag landed a few feet behind the clone, close to a what was very obviously a highly-trafficked alleyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, A person said:

463c49243d.png

Crook: Fucker!

 

Due to the clone being in his path, the crook had no choice but to face the music, it seemed. He slid to a halt in front of the clone. Quickly, the two guards converged upon him, their stun rods at the ready. Seeing that he was likely at the end of the road here, the crook held up the bag.

463c49243d.png

Crook: If you want this piece of shit, then you can have it!

He proceeded to chuck the bag behind the clone, and soon, the mech guards converged upon the crook with their stun rods, the crackling electricity from their weapons and his cries of pain being tell tale signs that he was now being subjected to thousands of volts. The bag landed a few feet behind the clone, close to a what was very obviously a highly-trafficked alleyway.

 

Sasuke's clone sighed, he turned toward the bag and, making sure no one else would take it, picked up the bag. Now all he had to do was return the bag to its owner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dumanios said:

Sasuke's clone sighed, he turned toward the bag and, making sure no one else would take it, picked up the bag. Now all he had to do was return the bag to its owner.

As soon as the clone grabbed the bag, he would be in for a surprise as a group of 5 thugs soon ran out from the shadows of the alleyway.

463c49243d.png
Thug 1: You fucked up, punk!

463c49243d.png
Thug 2: Break his legs!

463c49243d.png
Thug 3: You're gonna be the message to the big guys! You'd better be proud!

The men charged the clone with bats and clubs and attempted to attack him with their weapons, each one swinging at his body and limbs in an attempt to knock him over, clearly unaware that it was just a clone they were attacking. The guards, clearly unaware of their presence, started calling for backup to the scene. Things were getting hectic quickly as more thugs joined in and charged at the guards. It was evident that this was a setup all along.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 12:57 AM, A person said:

As soon as the clone grabbed the bag, he would be in for a surprise as a group of 5 thugs soon ran out from the shadows of the alleyway.

463c49243d.png
Thug 1: You fucked up, punk!

463c49243d.png
Thug 2: Break his legs!

463c49243d.png
Thug 3: You're gonna be the message to the big guys! You'd better be proud!

The men charged the clone with bats and clubs and attempted to attack him with their weapons, each one swinging at his body and limbs in an attempt to knock him over, clearly unaware that it was just a clone they were attacking. The guards, clearly unaware of their presence, started calling for backup to the scene. Things were getting hectic quickly as more thugs joined in and charged at the guards. It was evident that this was a setup all along.

 

Sasuke's clone wondered what was with these guys. They all seemed like normal people, except for the fact they were out to get him for whatever reason.

 

Since they were coming from all directions, it'd be difficult to dodge any side... except downward. He thanked Kakashi for his next trick, as with a single handsign, he disappeared into the ground. The Earth-style Hiding Like a Mole technique had once been used by Kakashi against him.

 

'Dealing with them wouldn't be hard, but that man from before still needs his bag, so I better get going.'

 

 

On 8/6/2020 at 8:22 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

DF252C6.gif

Sounds good. Mel and Penny should be done by now as well. I'm guessing you have to report to Darkflare now? We can catch up to them on the way back.

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Sasuke...will you need to reunite with your clone or will he find you? I'm a little rusty on my Shadow Clone Jutsu.

 

"He'll be able to find his way here, as long as nothing happens to him. However, shadow clones aren't very sturdy. If something happens, it could pop away into nothing."

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dumanios said:

 

Sasuke's clone wondered what was with these guys. They all seemed like normal people, except for the fact they were out to get him for whatever reason.

 

Since they were coming from all directions, it'd be difficult to dodge any side... except downward. He thanked Kakashi for his next trick, as with a single handsign, he disappeared into the ground. The Earth-style Hiding Like a Mole technique had once been used by Kakashi against him.

 

'Dealing with them wouldn't be hard, but that man from before still needs his bag, so I better get going.'

As the clone slid into the ground, the men tried striking the ground to hit him, albeit to no avail.

 

463c49243d.png

Thug 1: Damn! Well, we gotta take someone out!

 

They all turned their attention to the much stronger mech guards and began their assault upon them, though the significant differences between them made their fight much less enjoyable for them, to say the least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2020 at 8:22 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

DF252C6.gif

Sounds good. Mel and Penny should be done by now as well. I'm guessing you have to report to Darkflare now? We can catch up to them on the way back.

 

vDEq115.jpg

"I'll have to discuss some things if I want to take up on his offer. ...By the way, did anything seem off to you in that burglar attack?"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...