Jump to content

The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!


Recommended Posts

On 3/14/2020 at 10:29 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Sure. I'll accompany you if you want. Mel and Penny are gonna hang out here anyway. 

 

LightFlare turns his attention to Raina, Flandre and Sasuke.

 

DF252C6.gif

How bout you guys?

 

 

wgk25jV.png

 

"I'll stay here!"

 

446wz9Q.png

 

"I'll come along with you guys," Raina responded.

 

"I'll accompany you as well," Sasuke added.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 7:15 PM, Dumanios said:

 

 

wgk25jV.png

 

"I'll stay here!"

 

446wz9Q.png

 

"I'll come along with you guys," Raina responded.

 

"I'll accompany you as well," Sasuke added.

 

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"All right. We'll meet here in an hour or two unless something happens. Until then, let's try to enjoy our moment of peace."

 

eNLyopx.jpgGreat! We'll split up and meet back here in a couple hours. Mel, keep an eye on Penny. I think that toy store might be giving her tunnel vision. Hahaha!

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

After you, Lilith.

 

TdW9qbb.jpg

I've got it all under control, Light. We'll see you guys later! Ready Penny?!

 

@A person

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2020 at 8:24 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

TdW9qbb.jpg

I've got it all under control, Light. We'll see you guys later! Ready Penny?!

 

Penelope had a super wide smile form on her face. Although...the only thing she really wanted were some dolls, and maybe a sword to practice with, if they had something there, but...this wasn't the time for toys. But whatever, if she could be a kid, she was going to be a kid!

66b6207496.png

Penelope: I was born ready for this! Let's goooo!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 4:03 AM, A person said:

Penelope had a super wide smile form on her face. Although...the only thing she really wanted were some dolls, and maybe a sword to practice with, if they had something there, but...this wasn't the time for toys. But whatever, if she could be a kid, she was going to be a kid!

66b6207496.png

Penelope: I was born ready for this! Let's goooo!

 

fad5Wfs.png

Heh...you are just adorable. Ok, let's check it out. 

 

Despite all the chaos from before, Melina is relieved to spend a bit of quality time with her new "little sister." Not having any siblings of her own, she was secretly excited to hang out with the eager and bubbly Penelope. She thought this would be a good time to get to know her a bit more. She escorts Penny into the toy store...

 

Lmycsm8.jpg

So Penny...you into toys much? Or are a collector of sorts? I played with dolls as a child too. But I soon traded "Barbara" Dolls for boxing gloves later on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 11:34 PM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

("I guess it doesn't matter as long as we have a coordinated time.")

 

Lilith proceeded to begin leading the group toward the castle.

 

Raina and Sasuke followed Lilith as she headed towards the castle.

 

"Say, Lilith, what is it that takes you towards the castle?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 10:33 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Lmycsm8.jpg

So Penny...you into toys much? Or are a collector of sorts? I played with dolls as a child too. But I soon traded "Barbara" Dolls for boxing gloves later on.

Penelope thought about the question for a moment. "Barbara" dolls were really popular with some of the girls, but she always thought the hard plastic stuff was too annoying to work with, and the hair was kind of annoying, too...she really liked stuff dolls, though!

 

0002_Neptune_smile_alternatesmall.png

Penelope: Weeeell...I really like stuffed toys, like plushies and stuff! I have a huuuuge collection back at home, they're all over my room! I've even got this life-sized Dragonzard plushie next to my bed! I never really got into those Barbara dolls, though...I never liked the hard plastic things because they always broke somehow.

 

Really, they always broke because she was trying way too hard to pose them in crazy poses, but they were still not as fun as plushies! She glanced around the store to see if she could possibly see some more plushies that she could take with her! Well...take with her when she finally got the chance to go home, anyway. Or maybe even a toy sword or something, just something she could use to kinda help out!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 7:09 PM, A person said:

Penelope thought about the question for a moment. "Barbara" dolls were really popular with some of the girls, but she always thought the hard plastic stuff was too annoying to work with, and the hair was kind of annoying, too...she really liked stuff dolls, though!

 

0002_Neptune_smile_alternatesmall.png

Penelope: Weeeell...I really like stuffed toys, like plushies and stuff! I have a huuuuge collection back at home, they're all over my room! I've even got this life-sized Dragonzard plushie next to my bed! I never really got into those Barbara dolls, though...I never liked the hard plastic things because they always broke somehow.

 

Really, they always broke because she was trying way too hard to pose them in crazy poses, but they were still not as fun as plushies! She glanced around the store to see if she could possibly see some more plushies that she could take with her! Well...take with her when she finally got the chance to go home, anyway. Or maybe even a toy sword or something, just something she could use to kinda help out!

 

A6xdOZC.jpg

Dragonzards are super sweet! I a would've pegged you for more of a "Pika-mon" type, but that's cool.

 

zvqnHxV.png

Actually...now that you mention home, I've been wondering about that. Are you ok? We're out having fun right now, but we still don't know how you're getting home.

 

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Hard to miss the castle right in the middle of all this. The path to it is easy to figure out."

 

DF252C6.gif

No argument here. So...Raina. How'd you meet your friends?

 

@Dumanios

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2020 at 6:21 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

DF252C6.gif

No argument here. So...Raina. How'd you meet your friends?

 

@Dumanios

 

 

CXSYg3n.jpg

 

"Now that you mention, I-"

 

Raina's thoughts stopped, a memory that came unannounced. She had met Sasuke before, that's what her memory said, right? So why was it only now that she remembered?

 

"The two of you will be working together for this mission," ▅▅▅▅▅ stated. Raina looked to her left and saw Sasuke - except his attire was different and he looked much younger. Raina's attempts to focus on the one talking to her and Sasuke resulted in a fruitless headache as ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅.

 

"Are you sure this is necessary?" Sasuke asked, his attitude more flippant than he was in the present.

 

"I wouldn't be putting you together if I didn't believe a two-man operation was necessary. You're both excellent fighters with team experience, you can make it work."

 

"I met Sasuke before we went on a mission together. There was someone who sent us to do something - I can't remember anything about the mission though..." Raina said. The shrinemaiden's hand moved toward her face, trying to jog her memory, but to no avail. Raina recalled her theory that whatever - or whoever - had sent her to this world had done something to her memories. She had a feeling that that man from the memory was connected somehow.

 

"Hmmph," Sasuke interjected, "that's sounds right, somehow. We've met before, and we worked well together against that thing. I suppose we did meet before and forget."

Link to post
Share on other sites

BtiCbvK.gif

That's right. We still don't know why you ended up here, Raina. And the fact that both of you vaguely remember working together but don't remember who you worked for is just as strange if not more so. In fact, we still haven't solved Penny's case either. 

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Yet, I also get the feeling this is somehow connected to the creature we fought earlier. Do either of you remember Flandre?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2020 at 8:34 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

BtiCbvK.gif

That's right. We still don't know why you ended up here, Raina. And the fact that both of you vaguely remember working together but don't remember who you worked for is just as strange if not more so. In fact, we still haven't solved Penny's case either. 

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Yet, I also get the feeling this is somehow connected to the creature we fought earlier. Do either of you remember Flandre?

 

CXSYg3n.jpg

 

"I feel like I should, like my brain is telling me I know her, but I don't remember anything."

 

Y8UVwcO.jpg

 

"No, I've got nothing."

Link to post
Share on other sites

vDEq115.jpg

"I wouldn't recommend trying to force your memories back. Sounds like something is blocking those particular details on purpose."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"Well,....the other thing I can think of is you're having the memories of another you, but to be honest that is just reaching too far."

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"I wouldn't recommend trying to force your memories back. Sounds like something is blocking those particular details on purpose."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"Well,....the other thing I can think of is you're having the memories of another you, but to be honest that is just reaching too far."

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Given your situation I'd say it's not out of the realm of possibly. That...and the current events. 

 

The group draw closer to the caslte. LightFlare can see the castle entrance ahead.

 

DF252C6.gif

Looks like we're getting close. Lilith, do you see your destination ahead?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2020 at 5:21 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

A6xdOZC.jpg

Dragonzards are super sweet! I a would've pegged you for more of a "Pika-mon" type, but that's cool.

 

zvqnHxV.png

Actually...now that you mention home, I've been wondering about that. Are you ok? We're out having fun right now, but we still don't know how you're getting home.


Was she okay? She did not feel homesick right now, but that could be because of how much fun she was already having! But her parents must have been worried sick about her...the police might have already been searching for her as they spoke!

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Now that you mention it...they might've already started a search for me. I'm enjoying my time here and all, but...I do miss my parents. I don't wanna have them so worried about me...

In that moment, her eyes caught sight of an aisle that held what looked to be a stockpile of swords and sticks for pretend play, and she stopped for a moment to look over at it, thoughts of what she could do coming to her mind. But since most of them were foam, she realized that there probably wasn't much she could do with some foam or plastic swords...so she continued along, trying to find something she could carry with her. Maybe something that reminded her of home? Or was that a bad idea? Maybe being reminded of home was a bad idea...ahhh, they had to have something they could get in this shop!

 

 

On 4/19/2020 at 5:22 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

The group draw closer to the caslte. LightFlare can see the castle entrance ahead.

 

As the group approached the raised drawbridge, the guards seemed to notice them and raised their hands. With the armor they wore and the weapons they wielded, it was obvious that they were royal guards. One of them spoke up.
 

guard.png

Royal Guard 1: Halt, state your names and business. The King has requested that there be no audiences unless there is an urgent matter to discuss.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2020 at 12:58 PM, A person said:

9bd2007dc7.png
Penelope: Now that you mention it...they might've already started a search for me. I'm enjoying my time here and all, but...I do miss my parents. I don't wanna have them so worried about me...

In that moment, her eyes caught sight of an aisle that held what looked to be a stockpile of swords and sticks for pretend play, and she stopped for a moment to look over at it, thoughts of what she could do coming to her mind. But since most of them were foam, she realized that there probably wasn't much she could do with some foam or plastic swords...so she continued along, trying to find something she could carry with her. Maybe something that reminded her of home? Or was that a bad idea? Maybe being reminded of home was a bad idea...ahhh, they had to have something they could get in this shop!

 

Melina could tell that the young girl was little bit conflicted. She didn't want to discourage Penny. It was then she noticed that Penny's eyes glanced at the plastic swords down the aisle...

 

fad5Wfs.png

I undertand. Hey I noticed you checking out those swords. You still thinking about learning how to fight, huh? Well, those swords wouldn't be much use in a real fight, but I imagine they'd work just fine for sparring. Of course you'd need a instructor. I'm more of a hand to hand fighter myself. 

 

Melina then notices some small boxing gloves...

 

TKkHITa.jpg

Now those gloves in the other hand...are right up my alley. They're meant for kids, but they can be useful. I could show you a few moves to defend yourself. Who knows....maybe there's some hidden potential you'll unlock like in those "Drakon Sphere Zii" animes. Hahaha!

 

 

A6xdOZC.jpg

You can even grab the swords. Who knows? You may meet someone who can show you how to use them.

On 4/23/2020 at 12:58 PM, A person said:

As the group approached the raised drawbridge, the guards seemed to notice them and raised their hands. With the armor they wore and the weapons they wielded, it was obvious that they were royal guards. One of them spoke up.
 

Royal Guard 1: Halt, state your names and business. The King has requested that there be no audiences unless there is an urgent matter to discuss.

 

hMHyDFJ.gif

Excuse me, sirs. My name is LightFlare. My friend Lilith here works for Darkflare, CEO of the Warriors Hangout. She has delivery to make. Lilith, would you mind explaining furher?

Link to post
Share on other sites

vDEq115.jpg

"Forgive my easily excited friend here. We got caught up in the sights we didn't realize we had wandered near the entrance."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"Our intention was simply to visit the surrounding area like a typical tourist. We have no business with the royal family."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Melina could tell that the young girl was little bit conflicted. She didn't want to discourage Penny. It was then she noticed that Penny's eyes glanced at the plastic swords down the aisle...

 

fad5Wfs.png

I undertand. Hey I noticed you checking out those swords. You still thinking about learning how to fight, huh? Well, those swords wouldn't be much use in a real fight, but I imagine they'd work just fine for sparring. Of course you'd need a instructor. I'm more of a hand to hand fighter myself. 

 

Melina then notices some small boxing gloves...

 

TKkHITa.jpg

Now those gloves in the other hand...are right up my alley. They're meant for kids, but they can be useful. I could show you a few moves to defend yourself. Who knows....maybe there's some hidden potential you'll unlock like in those "Drakon Sphere Zii" animes. Hahaha!

 

 

A6xdOZC.jpg

You can even grab the swords. Who knows? You may meet someone who can show you how to use them.

Penelope gazed at the sword, but with her attention brought to the boxing gloves and someone good with hand-to-hand right next to her, both things seemed rather appetizing. But then again, Lilith might also be good for general training. She then got a brilliant idea: why not get both and train with both?! Then she would be unstoppable!

 

0002_Neptune_slysmall.png

Penelope: How about...we get both, and then I can become the ultimate fighter?! Maybe I could even fight in tournaments to make money, too!

 

On 4/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

hMHyDFJ.gif

Excuse me, sirs. My name is LightFlare. My friend Lilith here works for Darkflare, CEO of the Warriors Hangout. She has delivery to make. Lilith, would you mind explaining furher?

 

On 4/23/2020 at 10:47 PM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Forgive my easily excited friend here. We got caught up in the sights we didn't realize we had wandered near the entrance."

 

vDEq115.jpg

"Our intention was simply to visit the surrounding area like a typical tourist. We have no business with the royal family."

guard.png

Royal Guard 1: Very well, I ask that you keep your distance.

 

The other guard was clearly suspicious of the group, but hadn't said anything.

On 4/25/2020 at 10:41 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

eNLyopx.jpg

Sorry if I was a bit forward. I was hoping we'd get some info on the particular souvenir shop Anna mentioned. She said it was near the castle gate.

 

guard.png

Royal Guard 1: Turn around and look for the sign that shows a gift box, and you will find the souvenir shop. I do not know if the shop is open at the moment, but they may be willing to sell something despite the castle being off-limits.

 

The other guard remained silent, but was clearly watching them closely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, A person said:

 

0002_Neptune_slysmall.png

Penelope: How about...we get both, and then I can become the ultimate fighter?! Maybe I could even fight in tournaments to make money, too!

 

Lmycsm8.jpg

Now were talking! You're gonna be Miss Ultimate Fighter in not time! Why don'tcha grab them both and follow me to the register. I'll take care of the bill, love! 

 

Melina heads towards the register.

 

18 hours ago, A person said:

guard.png

Royal Guard 1: Very well, I ask that you keep your distance.

 

The other guard was clearly suspicious of the group, but hadn't said anything.

 

 

eNLyopx.jpg

Roger that...

 

18 hours ago, A person said:

guard.png

Royal Guard 1: Turn around and look for the sign that shows a gift box, and you will find the souvenir shop. I do not know if the shop is open at the moment, but they may be willing to sell something despite the castle being off-limits.

 

The other guard remained silent, but was clearly watching them closely. 

 

vTgi43N.jpg

A giant gift box shouldn't be hard to miss. Thanks for the help...

 

LightFlare gives the guards a slight nod before surveying the area looking for the gift shop. As luck would have it, it was within his immediate vicinity.

 

9gXT6YP.gif

Looks like we're in luck, guys. There's a shop with a large gift box over there. After you, Lilith...

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Lmycsm8.jpg

Now were talking! You're gonna be Miss Ultimate Fighter in not time! Why don'tcha grab them both and follow me to the register. I'll take care of the bill, love! 

 

Melina heads towards the register.

Without a moment of hesitation, Penelope proceeded to nab both the boxing gloves and a sword she thought looked super cool, then brought them over to Melina. Ooooh, her plans were coming together really well!

 

 

a501ec99f0.png

Penelope: Hehe, thanks, Melina! I'll make sure I train a lot!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, A person said:

Without a moment of hesitation, Penelope proceeded to nab both the boxing gloves and a sword she thought looked super cool, then brought them over to Melina. Ooooh, her plans were coming together really well!

 

 

a501ec99f0.png

Penelope: Hehe, thanks, Melina! I'll make sure I train a lot!

 

 

Melina pays for the items and heads out the store.

 

c0k6hFg.jpg

I'm sure LightFlare and the gang will be back soon. Lets check out some of the other shops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Melina pays for the items and heads out the store.

 

c0k6hFg.jpg

I'm sure LightFlare and the gang will be back soon. Lets check out some of the other shops.

As they made their way out of the store, Penelope was doing her best to hide her excitement at her newfound weaponry; even if they were toys, she was going to make them as deadly as the real thing! But if they were heading to another shop, she was going to have to find an interesting one. She glanced around, and looked for somewhere interesting to go.

 

 

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Mmm...I'm not sure where I want to go...all of these places look so interesting!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...