ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Boogie Down Dance Hall

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Boogie Down Dance Hall

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, Yo, Yo! I Created My First Topic In My Club! Wanted To Put Some Hip Hop, House, Techno, Chillout, And Other Cool Beats To Make The Ear And Brain Feel Good! Have Fun, Yo! Let's Get Started With The First Beat! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Wun Two- How Many (A Jazz Remix By Wun Two)

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Did You Know That Terry Bogard Had His Own RAP Anthem!? Roll Hard Like Terry Bogard!! SNK Bosses Are Not About That Life!! LOL! Nah...I Don't Think It Has Anything To Do With The SNK Fighter But I Always Think Of This Song When I Choose Terry in Mugen and The SNK Games! It's Dope!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- One Of Their Most Powerful Lyrically Songs That Speak To Everyone From Gang Starr! Even Though This Song Didn't Get A Lot Of Rep in (1998), This Song Has Touched Many On The Streets To Think, Grow, And Even Become Stronger In The Heart! Keep Being Strong Brothers And Sisters! Keep Being Awesome, Yo! A Beautiful Masterpiece From Gang Starr! RIP GURU!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- This Awesome Instrumental Beat Called Freemind By Shungu Really Helped Me Stay Awake When I Pulled An All Nighter While Making My Old School Boxing Gym Stage! Also Rally Vincent and Minnie May From The Gunsmith Cats Are Awesome! I Highly Recommend The Anime And The Manga, Yo!

• 2 weeks later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- This Awesome Instrumental Beat Called Miss_You_Homesick By Sleepdealer Really Helped Me Stay Awake When I Pulled An All Nighter While Making My Jungle Rumble In The Waifu Jungle Stage! Also Bean Bandit and OVA Rally Vincent From Bean Bandit Are Awesome! I Highly Recommend The Anime Yo! (I Think Even The Movie "Baby Driver" Paid A Tribute To The Bean Bandit Intro Scene Of The Anime! So Cool!! ^_^)

• 2 weeks later...