Scorpion & Subzero by Cliff

I tested the aforementioned Sub Zero, and I couldn't crack his controls, so what makes him funny anyways?

Also, this may be off topic (sorry) but what's up with the DBZ characters (minus Piccolo) in the screenshot? I've always wanted a DBZSSW character in MUGEN.

I tested the aforementioned Sub Zero, and I couldn't crack his controls, so what makes him funny anyways?

Also, this may be off topic (sorry) but what's up with the DBZ characters (minus Piccolo) in the screenshot? I've always wanted a DBZSSW character in MUGEN.

What makes them funny? I... still don't know. Scorpion says "Git tha fuck ovah here!" Maybe that?

If the controls are too hard for me, I open the CMD and change them around so it's easy for me.

My sig? That's if the characters were flesh and blood people. Watch Snake in Eagle's Shadow, that's nothing but Goku in his 20's vs Tao Pai Pai. Big Brawl is 100% Goku and Nappa. That girl from Scary Movie looks, acts and sounds like a real life Bulma. And Vegeta, for looks he's either Jet Li or this guy: 280full.jpg. I think Toriyama said Vegeta was made up after Seiji Miyaguchi anyway so I may change my sig. You got real life Roshi on the bottom left. And lol thats Hercule till Hulk Hogan wears a afro. Actually, I found out who Hercule is based on, so I may change it later. Hercule is based on The Russian from Bruce Lee. 1.jpg Piccolo is a mix of Toriyama's favorite monsters and Kareem Abdul Jabbar, so maybe if someone makes him into Piccolo, Ill def add him.

OMG.....it's uncanny.....

o-KAREEM-ABDUL-JABBAR-STATUE-facebook.jp45628.jpg  23826147_f.jpgrematch__goku_vs_piccolo_jr_by_immakai1-