Nijikaku/虹裏格闘ゲーム: Characters Collection

SSBKing65✯

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A couple of the newer characters (example: Insane Iki) have a bug where if they make the first hit, it causes a sound glitch. This happened in 1.1, figured I'd mention it here since you're the one putting them in normal mugen and all.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Behold, one of the cheapest Mugen edits ever! With a simple tinkering of the cns, I thought it would be funny to make Genbaneko's vehicles that hurt everyone that normally happen in intervals be infinite, meaning absolute hilarity and chaos in any match, most characters are helpless even if they block the bombardment of vehicles.

They automatically appear even if Genbaneko does nothing so the chaos can ensue, add more than one neko for even more carnage!

This isn't something you'd want to fight normally but is a novelty character that's a helper spammer.

First, it defeats the Gyakusatuzou Gang then I show another battle to show how truly chaotic Genbaneko Chaos can be!

Get the exploding extravaganza here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10M6AvLDzwhv0SIzErFLosEeEU_TTiUTZ/view?usp=sharing

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So http://kazumi386.org/~nijikaku/up3/upload.cgi and it's other uploaders have shut down for good, meaning no more Nijikaku updates, here's a list of the last few characters who were updated:

Akirame Miko

Munch

INU-T

Himekisi

Hitorisibai

Roggyolgee-2

Sattin

Satujinclaw

Suzaku-San

Xanmi-Chan

XP Home/Homeko

Urisk-Peallaidh

I want to revamp the collection visually and add any other missing characters & AI Patches.

Also adding a link to several movelists for the Nijikaku fighters, you can also look at their CMD's in Fighter Factory for characters who don't have one.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17AagKL_O6Z9Al203pAXK66Kcd2WPfyS1/view?usp=sharing

As a heads up, please do not add my Sattin AI patch just yet. I will take care to adjust it to fit the newest update and then report back.

Gotta say though, this update, while making one super much better, also came with the side effect of, well - completly removing the eerieness from Sattin, if you ask me. I was never scared of her, but the weird screeching background noise in some of her supers was a great touch, made them much more unsettling. Now that's replaced by generic horror music. Much less effective if you ask me.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...