Nijikaku/虹裏格闘ゲーム: Characters Collection

SSBKing65✯

Yeah, can't stand fighting Sanrio, 2ch turned something for children into an abomination. I got rid of her and those others so I wont be seeing them anymore, do you know where I can get the newest version of this? I still have version52. I just can't download the files on this server: http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/pwiki/index.php?%C6%FA%CE%A2%B3%CA%C6%AE%A5%B2%A1%BC%A5%E0

Yeah, can't stand fighting Sanrio, 2ch turned something for children into an abomination. I got rid of her and those others so I wont be seeing them anymore, do you know where I can get the newest version of this? I still have version52. I just can't download the files on this server: http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/pwiki/index.php?%C6%FA%CE%A2%B3%CA%C6%AE%A5%B2%A1%BC%A5%E0

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ro09q04604anmpk/Nijikaku+(2015).7z

I don't mean that one, there's a 1.0 version of it and that's still the old Winmugen version. Forget it, I wish I could get the newest one, who's your favorite character's?

I like almost everyone but my mains are Think, Imoge(s), Kabegami, Lesty, Visbou and a lot more.

I don't mean that one, there's a 1.0 version of it and that's still the old Winmugen version. Forget it, I wish I could get the newest one, who's your favorite character's?

I like almost everyone but my mains are Think, Imoge(s), Kabegami, Lesty, Visbou and a lot more.

My mains are just about anybody that isn't NSFW.

Especially Majin, Simonkin, Kanmi and Waha.

Great! I didn't make that for nothin.

I'm a Nintendo person but seeing this on the One would be interesting, Nijikaku in 3D would be mesmerizing IMO.

Y'know what, maybe when I grow up, I might just make that, I'll also need someone that knows the secrets in that game, and someone fluent in Japanese, and VOICE SCTORS (i.e Tara Strong voicing Waha, etc.)

You know there's a few messed up secrets about Waha-. I think she's a creep, why, for one she comes from a hentai game called Suigetsu, and this, she looks up other female's dresses, that's disturbing. Some chars have something really weird secrets, and she's one of em. But Waha's still one of my favs:

Yep, you were gonna find out eventually since shes one of your favs, I thought I'd tell you that. I apologize. Now I love Kanmi, she's the mascot for 2ch's candy board and her name means candy & sweets. She's Xanmi's younger sister and both are part of the Taste Duo, with Xanmi meaning sour. I make Mugen videos and if you want to see a request I'll do it if I have the chars.

Yep, you were gonna find out eventually since shes one of your favs, I thought I'd tell you that. I apologize. Now I love Kanmi, she's the mascot for 2ch's candy board and her name means candy & sweets. She's Xanmi's younger sister and both are part of the Taste Duo, with Xanmi meaning sour. I make Mugen videos and if you want to see a request I'll do it if I have the chars.

Well, it's probably gonna take a extremely long time, but maybe you could make a Hyper Combo video featuring all the characters you've got.

Oh, I have regular chars, I got like 300 other chars, and I'm still trying to look for more chars online, that's gonna take moths before I upload anything that big, do you just want one simple match or I can do a 4v4 simul where 8 people are fighting at once.

Oh, I have regular chars, I got like 300 other chars, and I'm still trying to look for more chars online, that's gonna take moths before I upload anything that big, do you just want one simple match or I can do a 4v4 simul where 8 people are fighting at once.

You could probably, uh, split the whole thing into parts, I'm planning on doing something like that one day.

Well, I'll see if I can do that... in the meantime I have some more facts about the game, you know the Let's E&E round beginning text. E&E means Enjoy & Excite. and that symbol on characters like Yokubari Cats here, the symbol on his head represents an anonymous person, and he's actually called a Kakkou, which is how that symbol is pronounced, Memesii's a Kakkou as well but she's just plain creepy. dkt9he7lgfzdhndzg.jpg

Well, I'll see if I can do that... in the meantime I have some more facts about the game, you know the Let's E&E round beginning text. E&E means Enjoy & Excite. and that symbol on characters like Yokubari Cats here, the symbol on his head represents an anonymous person, and he's actually called a Kakkou, which is how that symbol is pronounced, Memesii's a Kakkou as well but she's just plain creepy. dkt9he7lgfzdhndzg.jpg

I'd love to know the special intros as well. :-)

Well, that video I showed you earlier has them, but it's missing some as...

Abui Vs Takobue

Syubababa VS Alpaca

Windows 1.0 VS Windows 3.1

Yuki Konomyita VS Kiriko Ise'

Iwao VS Mutsuki Tsuyama

Rusty Vs Tillis

Rusty Vs Risty

Araki Runa VS Kabegami

CV Wakamoto VS Munch, he also has a similar intro with Runa

Itai-San Vs Jun@

All these chars have special intros before they fight each other

Well, that video I showed you earlier has them, but it's missing some as...

Abui Vs Takobue

Syubababa VS Alpaca

Windows 1.0 VS Windows 3.1

Yuki Konomyita VS Kiriko Ise'

Iwao VS Mutsuki Tsuyama

Rusty Vs Tillis

Rusty Vs Risty

Araki Runa VS Kabegami

CV Wakamoto VS Munch, he also has a similar intro with Runa

Itai-San Vs Jun@

All these chars have special intros before they fight each other

Could you also possibly help me how to change the OGGs into MP3s? It's a bit annoying to have the music in a infinite loop of one part while trying to learn the specials/hypers for the characters.

And could you also possibly try to do the same thing that you did with the characters for the stages as well? (As in, put them in one collection.)