[3DS] Pokemon Rumble World

Galvatron

I can beat that. The Mienshao boss is virtually un-wobbleable because it uses Protect before it goes into a tired state, and doesn't recover from Protect until his recovery attack.

Chesnaught is worse than Mienshao and he's an early stage Boss. He uses Spiky Shield to prevent becoming dizzy if he's struck. Luckily I got him.

I tell ya whats really annoying area-boss fight that darn Slurpuff and its get backed up by a bunch of Swirlixs hitting/stuning you with there damn charm attack while the Slurpuff comes in and knock you acouple times. >:-(

Anyways It took me awhile but I was able to unlocked the legend Balloon.Redid some missions to collect more crystals under sudden conditions. Now I'm ranked 61, I just recently captured Giratina (Origin form), it didn't sparkle or anything so I was lucky to get him thanks to my 'Gutsy+' Lickilicky made it wobbly with some thunderbolts. :goodmood:

Chesnaught is worse than Mienshao and he's an early stage Boss. He uses Spiky Shield to prevent becoming dizzy if he's struck. Luckily I got him.

...No, at least Chesnaught can be hit by SOME attacks, making him hard to wobble, but not impossible. Plus, he still flinches from long-ranged attacks. ...I think. I'd have to refight him.

I tell ya whats really annoying area-boss fight that darn Slurpuff and its get backed up by a bunch of Swirlixs hitting/stuning you with there damn charm attack while the Slurpuff comes in and knock you acouple times. >:-(

Anyways It took me awhile but I was able to unlocked the legend Balloon.Redid some missions to collect more crystals under sudden conditions. Now I'm ranked 61, I just recently captured Giratina (Origin form), it didn't sparkle or anything so I was lucky to get him thanks to my 'Gutsy+' Lickilicky made it wobbly with some thunderbolts. :goodmood:

LO1Vv73.gif Mega Evil Ninja Slurpuff is at it again. XD

Also, good for you. I'm still only in the 40s, but I'm getting there. :)

...No, at least Chesnaught can be hit by SOME attacks, making him hard to wobble, but not impossible. Plus, he still flinches from long-ranged attacks. ...I think. I'd have to refight him.

I used long range attacks and his Spiky Shield still damages me. I believe you need a Pokemon with Feint. Although it ignores such moves, but making him dizzy isn't easy as that may defeat him instead of dizzy him. Also, try Haze, I think it is said to remove the effect and leaves Chesnaught open for a chance to become dizzy from a hit.

BTW, anyone want to trade friend codes to for spot pass? (If we haven't already, cause I don't think we in particular have.)

Well I already have Darkwolf13's  since I see his Mii shows up in my game alot and give me crystals. (Thanks! :goodmood:)

but here is mines if you didn't get it : 4871 - 5979 - 8324

My friend code is 5472-8036-5464 Galvatron.

Edit: Seems like you sent me a request a while ago. I never got it till now. Hopefully you'll run into Beary Nice soon.

Edit: No, wait! I DID have you, you must have just gotten a new 3DS since I first added you.

My friend code is 5472-8036-5464 Galvatron.

Edit: Seems like you sent me a request a while ago. I never got it till now. Hopefully you'll run into Beary Nice soon.

Edit: No, wait! I DID have you, you must have just gotten a new 3DS since I first added you.

Thanks!

Yeah my last 3DS got stolen last year. I have a 3DS XL now. I had to catch up on alot of games i played. I'm just glad Nintendo Locked my account network when all that was happening other words I would had lost some money from my Eshop account. but it all good Now. :goodmood:

Your Mii always arrive in my game via SpotPass. I sometimes get the diamonds too.

Awesome! i'm able to help ya. :-D

I have notice Miis that come through Spotpass via friend code gives you more crytals then random visitors that shows up once per-day.

Also, got your dude Noob. I made him King recently. :)

LOL! Cool! :goodmood:

...But I still have yet to unlock a lot of balloons.

What you might have to do is go back and redo some of the challenges to complete some of the required conditions to get more crystals including doing them in hard-mode. Thats what i did while I was saving up the crystals I already had. :-P

Yeah! i admit its a challenge when you clear those missions on hard-mode but overall its worth it. :-P

The only thing I hate is when your pokemon gets hit by one move that makes them flinch then here comes a whole gang of other wild-pokemon and you get your ass beat-down.

Alright, I have enough gems for a White balloon, but I'm still saving up for either a Fairy or Dark balloon. I mostly just want the one with Aromatisse in it, but I don't know which one that is. Why Aromatisse? Because I think Aromatisse is charming, especially that cry. ...Which will probably be a weird high-pitched screech in this game. I swear, except for Pikachu, everyone's cry is just their normal cry raised in tempo.

Thanks. Honestly I wouldn't mind the mega-evil-cream puff in my sig either.

Another question, I notice sometimes when I change the time on my 3DS, the game doesn't shift to a new day until about three days later, yet sometimes I change my time and the game ignores the fact I did so. Am I just lucky, or is there a reason? If there is, it might be key to getting the most jewels possible.

I dunno, but if it's the same case as Candy Crush Saga, maybe it tracks whether or not the time has been changed in an internal clock of sorts, but maybe it doesn't do so all of the time, so you might just be lucky.

Took awhile but I finally reach LV70 which is probly where I will stop at unless I collect more pokemon. :-P

Now the only thing I need to do is to complete the last few challenges of the game. I just captured another Mewtwo so I might as well go ahead and get both X and Y megastones for them. :goodmood:

Finally got the fairy balloon. It has both Slurpuff AND Aromatisse. :D

One thing I notice is that when stopping the wheel, it seems to always land on the space I absolutely DON'T want to land on. However, when getting the stage I do want, I seem to have the most success pressing A on the one I'm aiming for. It still lands randomly, but it tends to land on the one I want more often if I actually press A when the cursor highlights the one I want.

Finally got the fairy balloon. It has both Slurpuff AND Aromatisse. :D

Thats Cool! Just beware on fighting that Slurpuff its not going to be easy as you think.

Also I just recently discovered another trick on getting more crystals. You know you can invite people's Miis free once per day but you can also call more people Miis online when you use your 3DS 'play-coins'. Doe it cost 10 coins to use but if you have more then enough play coins you can used them to invite more Miis to your game. As we know when you invite 5 Miis in session you get one crystal for doing so add on some Mii will give you crystal when you go adventuring. :goodmood:

Thats Cool! Just beware on fighting that Slurpuff its not going to be easy as you think.

Also I just recently discovered another trick on getting more crystals. You know you can invite people's Miis free once per day but you can also call more people Miis online when you use your 3DS 'play-coins'. Doe it cost 10 coins to use but if you have more then enough play coins you can used them to invite more Miis to your game. As we know when you invite 5 Miis in session you get one crystal for doing so add on some Mii will give you crystal when you go adventuring. :goodmood:

...Are you kidding? Slurpuff was a pushover. The Swirlix that accompany it only use stat-lowering moves, and Slurpuff itself is slow and easy to evade. Slurpuff's main claim to fame is being able to use a healing move, but it heals for so little it's barely worth mentioning. Now the Slurpuff in one of the missions? That's another story entirely.

You just figured that out now? Here's a tip to go by, once you get 5 gems, stop. You can only get five gems a day using that method. Afterward, they give you coins for every five until the next day in the game is registered.

...Are you kidding? Slurpuff was a pushover. The Swirlix that accompany it only use stat-lowering moves, and Slurpuff itself is slow and easy to evade. Slurpuff's main claim to fame is being able to use a healing move, but it heals for so little it's barely worth mentioning. Now the Slurpuff in one of the missions? That's another story entirely.

You just figured that out now? Here's a tip to go by, once you get 5 gems, stop. You can only get five gems a day using that method. Afterward, they give you coins for every five until the next day in the game is registered.

Well I guess you did more better then me on that situation. but like you said its pretty much now a push over especaily for me now that I have high power

pokemon( 2000+)

Yeah i know its a trick to getting crystals like that but I just didn't have nothing else to do with my  3DS playcoins" so I used them as well as the freebee you get once per day. :-P

Besides I almost done playing this game after I finish completing the last few missions then I probly go back and play FE- Awakaning again while I go back and train more pokemon in OR. :goodmood: