[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Just got a pm about something going on here. Decided to take a look and what do I see? Mugo seriously man nobody cares about you hating Human chars or only wanting furries nobody shares your mindset or at least is not THAT Vocal and Opinionated on it. I know you don't like it thats fine the rest of us don't need to see you to go on and on about it man.

You are starting to become a nuisance with this kind of stuff in MULTIPLE areas. I have gotten several complaints about you and I have to agree its fine to have an opinion but you don't need to drill it into everyones skull you know? Please calm down with it.

7 minutes ago, Laharl said:

Just got a pm about something going on here. Decided to take a look and what do I see? Mugo seriously man nobody cares about you hating Human chars or only wanting furries nobody shares your mindset or at least is not THAT Vocal and Opinionated on it. I know you don't like it thats fine the rest of us don't need to see you to go on and on about it man.

You are starting to become a nuisance with this kind of stuff in MULTIPLE areas. I have gotten several complaints about you and I have to agree its fine to have an opinion but you don't need to drill it into everyones skull you know? Please calm down with it.

I feel like I have to keep reminding people over and over: It's not just anthros, it's non-humans in general.

Also, you're kind of the first one to be upfront about it and have taken an actual offense at it. If people wanted me to stop, they could have just said "Please knock it off." ...But then again, maybe they did and I skimmed through it, but it doesn't matter. But if you want me to stop, fine. It's kind of one of those "hot topics" for me though, and when it happens it's kind of hard for me to not comment, but I'll try I guess. You really don't have to be so mean about it.

I forgot people hate animals here. :awesome (JK) ...(Or do you? O_o)

I have a pet dog so no I do not hate animals doesn't mean I am obsessed with them either. Thank you for listening it was getting way to out of hand and I decided to step in before it got worse. back on topic ppl plz thank you.

I am a little disappointed that the two revealed aren't any of the characters I was hoping for, but I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised with who we did get.

They both look cool. Especially Bayonetta. She's turning out better than I would have expected her to. I didn't want her to be in originally because I didn't think Nintendo would do her justice in this game (I was worried they'd tone her down a lot more than they ended up), but those worries are gone. I think they did a great job transferring her moves from her own game to this.

So much for the hype... Sure Cloud's a great addition but Bayonetta and Corrin, who is yet ANOTHER FE rep? I would've prefer rep from a different series but whatever.

Guess I have to select whom I'll get first... I think I'll go with Corrin and get the other 2 later. I was hoping for Wolf but since it's over now, it won't happen. I still have Brawl though. I look forward to see how the other 2 play... but for now, I'm choosing Corrin but I don't have enough $$$ in my eshop account at the moment. Besides, Bayonetta and Corrin aren't out till February. Cloud's available.

I agree Corrin LOOKS cool, but I don't want it.

I don't think anyone wanted it.

I thought the ballot was for 3 remaining characters not 1.

Bayonetta looks cool but... I didnt want her in it, I wanted someone from different series.

Cloud is fun.

2 hours ago, GarchompMatt said:

Someone didn't read things properly.

Bayonetta was #1 worldwide. It just so happened that she was also #1 in Europe. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't vote for her.

Guess what, If you were listening to the direct (like myself) you would notice the guy said number 1 in europe, and IN THE TOP FIVE of other countries, not number 1 worldwide

19 hours ago, Neo_Fire_Sonic said:

Guess what, If you were listening to the direct (like myself) you would notice the guy said number 1 in europe, and IN THE TOP FIVE of other countries, not number 1 worldwide

I never denied that it said she was #1 in Europe and top-5 in America, but it most definitely said #1 worldwide.

Besides, a characters could've been placed #5 in all regions and still won, providing the top four were completely different between regions.

They should've left the new Fire Embull for Smash 5 (or 6, going by what Sakurai said), providing a new Smash will be made. I never played Wolf in Brawl, but it was a shame for him to be cut entirely.

1 hour ago, GarchompMatt said:

They should've left the new Fire Embull for Smash 5 (or 6, going by what Sakurai said), providing a new Smash will be made. I never played Wolf in Brawl, but it was a shame for him to be cut entirely.

Now that I will agree with you about Matt. Now as much as Like the FE series Corrin should had been kept aside for the next Smash Bros considering He&She just came in the series which pretty much makes them a fresh New character like the Inklings from 'Splatoon'. But since FE series is a big hit (mainly in Japan) I guess it had to be considered.  However i think they should had least put another Namco/Bandai rep since Bayonetta is another nice SEGA rep for the roster in mind opinion. :-P

Yeah, I don't mind Corrin that much, but he should have been saved for Smash 5. Of course I would still download him and Bayonetta anyway.

Regarding Cloud, I really enjoy playing as him and I also bought the Geno costume (for obvious reasons) and the Chocobo hat (because why not).

What I don't like about Midgar, though, is not the stage itself, but rather the music: It only comes with Let The Battles Begin and Fight On.

Yeah, literally only 2 songs, and none of them are remixes. What about One Winged Angel? What about JENOVA? What about at least remixes of Let The Battles Begin or Fight On to go with the original versions of the two songs? Why, Square Enix? WHY?!

The fact that the developers were able to get a mature character like Bayonetta in the game is an achievement on Nintendo's part, I thought she'd be too suggestive for the kiddies, but congrats to her and everyone who wanted her in, never played her game, but she's a cool & unexpected addition nonetheless. This Smash game is definitely the most hype of them all, and they're just gonna keep getting better.

Except they wont, because it's the end.

What I do hope is that at the February Nintendo Direct, there comes the surprise anouncement that Corrin and Bayonetta/Umbra Clock Tower where finished faster than expected and thus gave Sakurai and the SM4SH developers at Sora Ltd. enough time to sneak in one last veteran into the roster of playable characters.

And the veteran is Wolf. For the same reason why Corrin is playable: pure advertisement.

And I would be okay with that.

10 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Except they wont, because it's the end.

What I do hope is that at the February Nintendo Direct, there comes the surprise anouncement that Corrin and Bayonetta/Umbra Clock Tower where finished faster than expected and thus gave Sakurai and the SM4SH developers at Sora Ltd. enough time to sneak in one last veteran into the roster of playable characters.

And the veteran is Wolf. For the same reason why Corrin is playable: pure advertisement.

Hmm. I have doubts about that but we will see. because at the end of the last presentation Sakurai said it could be another Smash bros. to come which means they could be planing on another SSB for the NX. :-P

5 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

That'd be a great way to promote Star Fox Zero, they just need more moves, Wolf just needs to be redone and not be a clone.

Mainly Wolf'O just need different Final smash attack.

2 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

Well, his moveset is similar to Fox & Falco, but he should've been back from the beginning, until next game for him.

Yep! pretty much and I hope Crystal Fox jumps along in the next SSB as well. but Who knows. :-P

[Topic update Notice]

We have three days left before this topic is locked down.

Actually, I think we should wait until February 2016.

Mainly because of this:

10 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

I know it's pretty unlikely, but Sakurai is always known as someone who surprises people, so who knows, maybe February will indeed have a surprise announcement.

That why I think we should wait until we are 100% sure that this is indeed the end.

11 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Actually, I think we should wait until February 2016.

Mainly because of this:

I know it's pretty unlikely, but Sakurai is always known as someone who surprises people, so who knows, maybe February will indeed have a surprise announcement.

That why I think we should wait until we are 100% sure that this is indeed the end.

Yeah I understand but I think it about time to close shop on this topic considering it was mainly for opinions and speculations on possible DLCs for Smash WiiU/3DS. and since that was the last presentation I don't think we are not going to hear anything else. Besides once this topic is locked we can talk any other related SSB stuff in the main topic

So everyone else have anymore opinions we have the rest of this weekend to do so. :goodmood: