Roronoa Zoro By Deathnintendo

Kanbei

really now you can remove music using audacity? i might have to try that i didn't know how does that work lol anyway feedback time hes ok he seems rather dull I like the voices you used, and some of the sword moves work well, the damage is kind of high in areas. and you can spam his sword wind thing. he needs more attacks try out wenchus or pinwheels zolo and you might get some ideas. overall hes not bad just feels like he needs more to him.

really now you can remove music using audacity? i might have to try that i didn't know how does that work lol

anyway feedback time hes ok he seems rather dull I like the voices you used, and some of the sword moves work well, the damage is kind of high in areas. and you can spam his sword wind thing.

he needs more attacks try out wenchus or pinwheels zolo and you might get some ideas. overall hes not bad just feels like he needs more to him.

Pinwheel Made A Zoro? I Have Wenchu But Can You Send Me Pinwheels?

I'll have to try him out sometime he looks like he would be fun to play.

maybe this can give DW some musicless voice clips eh?

Well Dynasty Has A New Voice Option Now In The Games! You Can Turn Off Music And Listen To There Quotes/Battle Grunts!