Sonic the Hedgehog

ShiroTori

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, I'm glad to see you're all reporting stuff that has released here. The truth is, I haven't really been driven to update this collection anymore. I gladly welcome anyone who wishes to take over for me though!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/5/2021 at 10:29 PM, Scarlet Lupercalia said:

Wildshark did edits of SeanAltly's Sonic and Aperson98's Eggman/Robotnik. His Sonic adds the weird electricity effects he has from the movie while his Robotnik removes some of the YTP-based elements of the original character. Here's links to both:

Sonic

Eggman/Robotnik

look dude, can upload 2 chars on mediafire please

https://<BLACKLISTED URL>/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=46973-dark-sonic-dshiznetz-duralminn

https://<BLACKLISTED URL>/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=50423-dark-super-sonic-duralminn

Hey everyone, long time no see! (heheh)

I'm sorry for having abandoned this collection for so long. I was hoping someone might step up and take over for me due to lack of motivation on my part, but I've had no luck in that regard. However, in light of the recent situation with collections here and because I have a lot more time on my hands as of late, I'm going to try giving this collection a much-needed update. I mainly want to add the content people have been reporting since my last update (thanks a bunch btw!) and upload everything to a different file-hosting website (I'm thinking MEGA or MediaFire).

I hope to make some changes here soon, so stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...