3d broly

Cayne

Question

18 answers to this question

That's not the 3d Broly Brock. Here is what the 3d Broly looks like: 69332131.png

I do have it, but I really want this R.O.B. character from Super Smash Bros Brawl that I requested on here a while ago:

is one in the Nintyendo collection but it is missing some of its files such as it SFF and SND files. If I get that R.O.B. character, I will post the link for the 3d Broly.

That's not the 3d Broly Brock. Here is what the 3d Broly looks like: 69332131.png

I do have it, but I really want this R.O.B. character from Super Smash Bros Brawl that I requested on here a while ago:

is one in the Nintyendo collection but it is missing some of its files such as it SFF and SND files. If I get that R.O.B. character, I will post the link for the 3d Broly.

Aw shyt. I used to have that guy but deleted his rar file, Imma do some searching and try to remeber where i got him

so wait, let me get this straight, u have that version of broly, but your not willing to share it because of something u want? kinda goes against the spirit of MFFA

My bad ZB, if it is a violation or anything then by all means take the post down. I aint tryna to affect the spirit or the principals of this place in a contradictory or negative way.

No, no Cayne, I'm pretty sure Zombie wasn't referring to you, but I do understand and agree with where he's coming from though. Now I say let's not dwell on the matter and make it more than what it is. (believe me there's too much if that on other sites) I say if both of you have something that is hard to find, and really just can't be found anywhere else, then just post them here for all so see and share. Now that's the MFFA way!

I am completely justified in my actions as I am getting sick of people ignoring my requests for chars, yet I always provide links for rare chars and give people chars they request.

Also, I never lie. I did and do have the char. I found it about 3 months ago on a website I will not disclose. Furthermore, this wanting to trade chars thing I never did on another forum if my memory serves me.

I am completely justified in my actions as I am getting sick of people ignoring my requests for chars, yet I always provide links for rare chars and give people chars they request.

Also, I never lie. I did and do have the char. I found it about 3 months ago on a website I will not disclose. Furthermore, this wanting to trade chars thing I never did on another forum if my memory serves me.

Don't take it personal when people don't respond to your requests, It happens to everyone. Regardless If I had seen your original request for R.O.B(I probably wasn't around then) I would have answered it because I have the character:

Mini Rob: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mnzhjydomii/ROB.rar      Regular Rob: http://www.sendspace.com/file/aad0mu

P.S. I apologize if I acted hostile towards you, I had a bad day and should know better than to assume things about people I don't know.

Too much drama for this char :

http://www.4shared.com/rar/iKEbXjvi/broly_ultimate_ssj_muy_raro_po.html

Enjoy it, Cayne.

Well let me start with a thank you to Royalty and Femrril for sharing the link, much appreciated. Hephaestus you are 100 percent correct, I was just banned from a another site for mis-spelling the admins name when I referenced one of his creation on another site. Funny thing was I had never posted on the site I was banned from but I had three strikes. WTF lol. and finally Mugennut, I never called you a liar no one did, it was mentioned that you may be bluffy but it is not that serious. Lets all be homies here.