Hisui_AACC released by ⑨ (06/04/2013)

Hmm well since this is by 9 I guess this hisui would be decent...

and its more like Super Kaio Whatever goku

Here's God Goku

359jyip.jpg

this is Kaioken

Kaioken!.jpg

they look nothing alike, at all. I find it's kind of low you're complaining, Toriyama is 57 years old, in three years he'll be 60, he's getting old. He's been doing  Dragon Ball since 1984. And now, after years on hiatus this old man comes back to do a brand new movie, and you're gonna be that guy who nitpicks. Guess people have nothing better to do on the internet.

He ain't complaining it's just his humble opinion.

It sounded more of an insult then just an opinion. Don't you think he should have at least enough respect for someone else's work to elaborate on his opinion? he could've said something along the lines of "In my opinion, it looks just like Kaioken." As a community, we should try to get along with each other, and understand and get other people's opinions. Imagine this, you've been hard at work, making a MUGEN character and you're gonna release a beta to show off your work. Instead of people giving you feedback to better your character, everybody just says" wow this character is a shitty shotoclone" or "this character sucks" without any elaboration to why. This is the equivalent of that. He's just dissing my post for no reason, and telling me it's shit. 

I think you are exagerating with Dartz´s comment but anyway.

Holy crud, there's an SSG Goku already? where'd you get it?

0a6eb26e84c04ed49df0bfa.png

Just change the hair color of Neocide´s Goku and "Poff!" there yu go a God SSJ but imo in Vnix screenshot the contrast

of is red hair looks odd...Becuz the lack of a 3rd color on the hair.

I think you are exagerating with Dartz´s comment but anyway.

0a6eb26e84c04ed49df0bfa.png

Just change the hair color of Neocide´s Goku and "Poff!" there yu go a God SSJ but imo in Vnix screenshot the contrast

of is red hair looks odd...Becuz the lack of a 3rd color on the hair.

FYI, Cesar posted that SSG Goku once =p

Thanks guys, I found him. I'm just gonna drop it, it's not worth going on about. Dragon Ball was what I grew up with TBH, I guess I shouldn't take it so personally though, it just kind of ticked me off and saddened me at the same time, the way he put it made sound like, to me anyways, like Toriyama put no effort into the idea at all. I guess It's just a fandom thing, if you get me.

Hey I grew up with DBZ too ^_^

Dude I like dbz and dont care how the god form looks and cant wait for the movie

fyi

reference :P

TFS abridge Vegeta " Just use your Stupid kiao whatever!"

There goes me rushing into things again *facepalm* I hate myself so much sometimes, I am such an idiot -__-