ORION"s manga pick

O  R I O N

I don't really like anime and manga that much anymore, but I do remember some that I liked. 

Below are some MANGA covers not anime. My recommendations are for you to read them not watch them. I can't vouch for the anime versions. 

Jing: King of Bandits 

Posted Image

Beautiful art and fascinating story. May not be suitable for younger readers due to some content.

Culdcept

Posted Image

Its like Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic the Gathering, but in a fantasy setting and the monsters come to life.  

ET CETERA

Posted Image

Its about a girl with a special gun, takes place in the wild west. I like it because of how unique it is. 

Battle Angel ALITA

Posted Image

Its like the movie Blade Runner kind of; has a futuristic setting and some cyberpunk elements.

Also contains martial arts and awesome violent action. May not be suitable for younger readers.

BTX

Posted Image

Has a very old art style. Same creator of Knights of the Zodiac. Its old school. Kinda of like Kamen Rider in a way.

GETBACKERS

Posted Image

Very adult; definitely not recommended to younger audiences for strong language, violence, etc. Its similar to HunterXHunter.  

RATMAN

Posted Image

This one is like Viewtiful Joe but it has a twist. The protagonist is helping the bad guys. It kind of reminds of Kekkaishi with the way the characters are portrayed.

Well there might be some more, but I don't remember them now. All I can say is that I remember these mangas leaving a good impression on me. 

This is coming from a dude who now is into western comics and superheroes with capes.