Itachi Updated

Алексей

[Preview]

Posted Image

[Download]

http://mugencoder.com/authors/details/89

[Comment]

Hey Guys, I'm happy to tell you that Itachi's Update is finally out. I got the renders I was waiting for and all turned out well. Here's what's new:

- New HitSparks, SlashSpark, GuardSpark, Poof Smoke, Dash Dust, Wall Sparks, and Fire Particles.

- Compatibility added for Kakashi's Sennen Goroshi.

- GNT:SP Lifebar Portraits added.

- Changed Karasu Bunshin (Counter). Now, many crows are spawned and they attack the enemy as well as Itachi moving across the stage, past the enemy.

- Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Small) has been changed to used Fire Particles, both effect composition and as a damage indicator (Fire Particles on the enemy upon contact).

- New effects for Bunshin Explosion (Counter).

- Katon: Goukakyuu No Jutsu (Large Ball) has been changed quite a bit. New, 100% custom fireball effects. The trail has been removed and the enemy can be "caught" in the fireball better than before.

- Mangekyou Sharingan: Amaterasu got a complete revamp. 100% custom effect. Amaterasu creates a fire trail that follows the enemy. It can be blocked and even completely evaded if you can dodge it long enough.

- Tsukuyomi has been removed and replaced with a 100% custom Susano'o effect. Aisha made the vectors and I converted them into sprites and prepared the visual effects like the sword and fire covering the body.

- Mangekyou Sharingan (Time Slow) has been removed completely.

That's just about it. I want to thank Aisha once more for doing this. She didn't have to, but she wanted to help me out and I thank her greatly for that. I owe you one! :D

Enjoy guys.

Readme:

;--------------------------------------------------------;

;-------------- ITACHI'S README.txt ---------------------;

Name: Itachi Uchiha

Author: Alexei Roschak (kenshinx0)

Description: Itachi is my fourth NZC character and the best one to date. I tried to be

as anime and source accurate as possible.

Version: 1.2

MUGEN Version: 1.0

Credits:

Neimad for ripping the sprites from NZC.

Laharl and Ryon for beta testing.

Laharl for making the English Soundpack and the Reversed Cloak palette.

Zoso91 for making the Shuriken Rendan and Susano'o (Itachi) sprites used.

A huge thanks to Aisha for creating the Susano'o vectors I needed to pull off the effect. I truly appreciate it, and I'm sure

the people using this Itachi will too :)

Robosaiyuk for being a badass beta tester.

Sounds:

Itachi has both an English and Japanese sound pack.

To change them just open up his .def file

and change the line that starts with "snd = " to one of the following:

snd = itachi_nzc.en.snd ; for English

OR

snd = itachi_nzc.jp.snd ; for Japanese

;-------------------- COMMANDS --------------------------;

Basic Commands:

Walking - Yes

Run (Dashing) - Yes

Crouching - Yes

Jump - Yes

Launcher (via Crouching) - Yes

Air Dash - Yes

Commands are mapped across the a, b, and c keys for simple

play style. A is for lighter attacks, b for medium, and c for

clone based attacks that do a little extra damage but are slower.

Crouching + B is a counter. If Itachi is hit in the final frame of his animation, he will teleport

backwards and throw a shuriken down at the enemy.

Format:

Command Name - Command - Power Requirements (If Applicable)

Description:

Notes: If any.

Special Movements:

Katon: Goukakyuu No Jutsu - QCB+a - 1000

Description: Itachi breaths fire from his mouth that damages the enemy and burns them a bit.

Karasu Bunshin No Jutsu - QCF+a - 1000

Description: Itachi puts his hands together in a handsign. If hit, Itachi will turn into crows, summon more around him and dash at the enemy damaging them.

Note: Itachi cannot be hurt while he's a crow, only afterwards, in his recovery frames. Each crow does damage of its own.

Katon: Goukakyuu No Jutsu (Fireball Version) - QCB+b - 2000

Description: Itachi breaths a huge fireball from his mouth that scales the stage.

Note: Itachi is vulnerable while the fire is out and can't move for some time.

Exploding Clone - QCF+b - 2000

Description: This is Itachi's last counter move that requires him to be hit. When hit, Itachi teleports backwards leaving a clone where he was

perviously standing. Shortly after the Clone Explodes setting the enemy on fire.

Note: Itachi is vulnerable with the clone is out.

Susano'o - QCF+c - 3000

Description: Itachi musters up all the energy he has to summon the Susano'o: A great warrior made of Chakra

Energy whose sole purpose is to protect Itachi. Susano'o weilds a sword in one hand, a gourd in another, and

a shield in the last one (Yes, he has 3 hands.) He raises his arm up and creates a huge slash that devastates

oponenents in its path.

Note: Itachi is invincible while in Susano'o, but he can be interrupted before hand. Susano'o has a confined

range that could miss easily if the opponent is too far away.

Mangekyou Sharingan: Amaterasu - QCB+c - 3000

Description: Itachi uses his Mangekyou Sharingan to summon black fire to burn into the enemy, unhealable scars.

Note: Amaertasu's Fire can hit the enemy from almost anywhere, as it follows them.

Itachi is vulnerable and cannot move during Mangekyou Sharingan or Amaterasu phases. If he's interrupted during the Mangekyou Sharingan phase, the move will not use any

power.

Itachi loses some health after using Amaterasu. This has the potential of killing him.

Shuriken Rendan - QCF+z - 2000

Description: Itachi throws lots of shuriken at the enemy rapidly. The Shuriken go off in slightly

varying directions.

Note: Point blank is best :)

Pressing z, after guarding at least one attack, will consume

200 power to teleport Itachi using Kawarimi. He will appear

behind P2 ready to start comboing. Kawarimi is a log.

;--------------------- CONCLUSION -----------------------;

Itachi was very fun to make and very challenging at the same time. Many of Itachi's moves involve genjutsu and illusions.

That doesn't really translate all that well in the MUGEN environment, so I did the best I could. He's got a good combo

of counters, melee attacks, ninjutsu and genjutsu. I know there was a huge demand for him according to various comments at MUGEN Coder and elsewhere and I

hope that this character meets all of your expectations. Enjoy.