Dungeons and Dragons by Xboy released 12/29/11

Phantom Blood

i remember i was going for the two horses on daytona and that required to race 80 fucking laps!!! i was on the last two and my moms knocked the plug for the saturn out of the outlet!!! that was the first and last time in my life i ever felt hatred towards my mom lol!!! but i did it again and got the two horses lol good times........ dungeon and dragons shadow of mystaria was a cool game , but it took forever to load , even with the 4 meg ram cart!!! yeah i still rock that and my dreamcast. all my 8 bit jumpoffs is on emulators cuz all my ohter systems i pretty much lost over time and my sega stuff survived the constant moving i've done!

in regards to this game. I love the use of the super wide screen. the only problem however is, everything is still linear. from left to right. i actually just ran thru most of the enemies and got to the point where i over crowded the screen with enemies, but i hit em all at once and murdered em. somethings feel broken. phantom i didnt know your a collector. i'm considering to buying a sega saturn to play all the games i never got a chance to.