Veanko's style? Downloading.

P.S. Thanks. :3

You're welcome...?
And yes, that's Veanko's style.

5 hours ago, gui0007 said:

That special intro against Magic Geese! :D

Nice edit Dylanius, downloading!

Of course!
...unfortunately, it's one-sided, since I had to code Magic Geese's end of the intro myself.
If you're good at coding (or if I decide to get off my lazy ass and make an intro patch), perhaps you could try replicating the special intro yourself.

3 hours ago, jenngra505 said:

Chaos Lance gives power back.
Level 3 Chaos Punishment does a bit too much damage.

Besides that Nice Char +1

I'll try to fix them in the next release.

...In other news, I just realized that there's also a sub-forum for edits on here, but I couldn't talk about it earlier because school and stuff.

54 minutes ago, Dylanius the Kirby said:

I'll try to fix them in the next release.

About the Level 3 Chaos Punishment, it's OP against Rice's characters due to them having Mugen's default dampener (fall.defence.up) disabled. (I was testing against an edit of KFM with the dampener disabled)

7 minutes ago, jenngra505 said:

About the Level 3 Chaos Punishment, it's OP against Rice's characters due to them having Mugen's default dampener (fall.defence.up) disabled. (I was testing against an edit of KFM with the dampener disabled)

*annoyed sigh*

gotta give credit where its due this is actually the best shadow I have seen not joking. I wish it had ai but I understand thats difficult. Did I miss something or does he really not have Chaos control time stop?

ah gotcha thanks. Only thing its missing is guns :P and some of his vehicles. I seriously like this character can't believe we have a decent shadow now. I am incredibly picky with my chars too and think you did a nice job.

would you be against me adding more sounds to him I have alot of rips and hes quiet in some things he doesn't need to be.

Just now, Laharl said:

ah gotcha thanks. Only thing its missing is guns :P

I'd love to add them, really, but the FOX censors won't allow it.

I'm kidding, of course. I suck at sprite editing, so I probably wouldn't have been able to edit his sprites to include guns.