2015: The Return Of Ky

CozySquirtle

Alright, allow me to get everyone up to speed on why I have been inactive for quite awhile:

On the 23rd of December, I lost my dad to leukemia. It didn't really start going down hill til the 25th of November, where he was becoming really sick. I thought maybe it was the flu, as most people would think. The doctors think he has had it for about 2 months, but when my mom, my brother, my sister and I got together and sat down to talk with one another, we believe he may have had cancer longer than 2 months. My dad was a truck driver until he decided he was tired of being on the road all the time, so he quit being on the road during 2006. Then, from there we noticed he started losing alot of weight, but never really paid attention to it, cause he was more active when he quit trucking. Even at that, my dad never showed any type of pain at all. So, ever since my dad passed, Its just really hard to find myself and the motivation to do anything. But, I can hear my dad's voice saying that he wouldn't want my family to dwell on his death and to continue to live life as he were still alive.

So, without anymore delay, I'm announcing my return to the MUGEN scene and to my palette making duties. I've missed all my MFFA friends, its good to be back!

VLa0evV.gif

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - Color 3

For: Evil Ryu by Phantom Of The Server

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?45vsr26901ymk4j

[off-topic]

Welcome back Ky! Im glad that you are well now. I'm so sorry to here about your lost. :-(

Even My old man is suffering from Cancer though he is fighting it for guy in his 70's but I know soon he will no longer fight-it and he can finally rest. I will keep praying for you and your family.

[back On-topic]

Awesome! pallet for Evil Ryu can't wait to see your other works. :goodmood:

Alright, allow me to get everyone up to speed on why I have been inactive for quite awhile:

On the 23rd of December, I lost my dad to leukemia. It didn't really start going down hill til the 25th of November, where he was becoming really sick. I thought maybe it was the flu, as most people would think. The doctors think he has had it for about 2 months, but when my mom, my brother, my sister and I got together and sat down to talk with one another, we believe he may have had cancer longer than 2 months. My dad was a truck driver until he decided he was tired of being on the road all the time, so he quit being on the road during 2006. Then, from there we noticed he started losing alot of weight, but never really paid attention to it, cause he was more active when he quit trucking. Even at that, my dad never showed any type of pain at all. So, ever since my dad passed, Its just really hard to find myself and the motivation to do anything. But, I can hear my dad's voice saying that he wouldn't want my family to dwell on his death and to continue to live life as he were still alive.

So, without anymore delay, I'm announcing my return to the MUGEN scene and to my palette making duties. I've missed all my MFFA friends, its good to be back!

VLa0evV.gif

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - Color 3

(LINK WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS MEDIAIFIRE STOPS BEING A DOUCHE)

Welcome back man looks like we both made our returns at about the same time if you need any support at all you got it from me man I understand what it's like to lose someone to cancer so again if you need to talk or advice I'm sure everyone would be willing to be an ear and a shoulder for one of our mugen family.

PALS INCOMING! (I think I'm finally brushing off all the rust!)

lHlYaVS.gifAWUe0a0.gif

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - Colors 1&2

Color 1 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/chkzlczdjay1s7c/SSF4AE_EvilRyu1.act

Color 2 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5w1iny1dvp5yi3b/SSF4AE_EvilRyu2.act

PALS INCOMING!

2mvqh5d.gifrLgxq8m.gifRZcJtrS.gifNHkXJt9.gifCalkKZe.gif

Street Fighter (Super-Ultra) 4 colors for:

C.Viper by chuchoryu
Decapre by Pullo
Juri Han by chuchoryu
Ken Masters by Hero (Note: This is the WinMUGEN version)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...