Lanzamiento: Jin Kazama

Zeiba

Hola amigos mugen-eros, después de las negociaciones se me permite presentar a todos ustedes uno de lo inmortales personajes de tekken, Jin, Lo nuevo son sus poderes y su jugabilidad.

Puse en el char un block de notas detallando todos los movimientos de Jin Kazama, este documento se llama jugabilidad.
También agradezco en el léeme a los autores de los sprites, y la anterior versión de seanaltly.

Procure que este char pudiera salir de cualquier situación de pelea, claro manteniendo siempre el balance en el juego, sin mas preámbulos les muestro al personaje.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

y este es el enlace de descarga, por favor cualquier sugerencia o bug aganme saber....

Perdone, pero ¿puedes tratar de hablar Inglés? Debido a que este es un foro en Inglés, y la gente necesita saber lo que está diciendo.

-----------

Excuse me, but can you try to speak english? Because this is an english forum, and people need to know what you are saying.

OK (espero alguien me ayude a traducir lo que voy a decir)

Very good, in English

Hi friends, It is a new char with news powers and an new Ai.

Have:

- New powers

- New gameplay

- New moves

- New music

OK disfrutenlo amigos...

Well, I found a good translator.

The character is very good, has:

-New powers
-New movements
-New gameplay
-you have your own music when it launches a good power.

But more than anything, the best thing the character has are its:

COMBOS

I focus on that jin had the ease of doing combos.

The gameplay file. In this the char. It is a Notepad. This in Spanish.
But exclusively for the Forum, and all the beautiful people of MUGEN free for all, it traducire and publishes it here.

If you understand something please let me know. Take into account that my English is bad.

hehehehe, I forgot to say that the char is low res. And is published with the permission of the author.

In Spanish:

Bueno, encontre un buen traductor.

El personaje es muy bueno, tiene:

- Nuevos poderes - Nuevos movimientos - Nueva jugabilidad - tiene su propia musica cuando lanza un buen poder.

Pero mas que todo, lo mejor que tiene el personaje son sus:

COMBOS

Me enfoque en que jin tuviera la facilidad de hacer combos.

El archivo jugabilidad. Esta dentro del char. es un bloc de notas. esta en español. Pero en exclusiva para el foro, y para toda la hermosa gente de MUGEN free for all, lo traducire y lo publicare aqui.

Por favor si algo no entiende haganme saber. Tomen en cuenta que mi ingles es malo.

jejejeje me olvidaba decir que el char es low res. Y esta publicado con el permiso del autor.

This Jin is highly Tekken based with chain combos being the main mechanics to turn the tide of a battle. I really like how it plays so far, wish you the best of luck with further updates dude

Edit: I do suggest a "damage dampener", I can damage P2 to nearly 70% of its total health with Wall & Juggle combos

OK, thank you
take it into account

The character turns to a battle, is what is needed
to face the mugen today.

I want to know. Do you understand the gameplay?

Do you understand the gameplay file?

This is the first part. the gameplay In English. Please sorry for my English. report something that you do not understand the gameplay is simple. But it should be mentioned B = back F = forward main hits State. Standing (a) basic stroke (b) basic stroke ( c ) hit basic (x) hit critical, destroys the guard or running a grip. (y) Jin is concentrated, to damage more (z) evación State State. Crouch. only guard crounch (a) basic beat. (b) basic beat. ( c ) basic beat. (x) basic beat. (y) basic beat. (z) evación State. State. air (a) hit. strong. throw the opponent. to the floor. progressively (b) basico.lanza hit the opponent. to the floor ( c ) basico.lanza hit the opponent. outdoor (x) hit basico.lanza the opponent. to the floor (y) hit basico.lanza the opponent. Go ahead (z) State of evacion.lanza the opponent. outdoor State evación Remember, the State evación. is executed by pressing (z) or (B+z) (a) classic hit (b) two strokes, crouched guard ( c ) two strokes (x) three hits, the third hit. Guard crounch. Press (z) at the end (y) JIn is concentrated. to damage more (z, z, z) is a power, 2 or 3 bars of power