Monster: Ancient Cline

NeoGeoKitsune

• 5 months later...

The game's pretty good, but kinda unpolished. The most disappointing aspects would probably be:

1.) Poor AI (M-Katze is the only real challenge, and even then the AI is pretty slow)

2.) Lack of online play with others since the severs closed down years ago (as far as I know)

Actually, why was this:

Ugh, everywhere I go, all I see about this game is "Contains Furries = Garbage."

even posted? I haven't seen a single comment in this thread even implying this statement. It just seems random.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this thread is very old but I'm not sure what sprite ripping programs are available. And what's wrong with this game? I see nothing wrong. Dang, everyone's a freaking critic about furries. If they don't like them, fine, but don't make stupid remarks and telling potential players not to play because it has furries.

I know this thread is very old but I'm not sure what sprite ripping programs are available. And what's wrong with this game? I see nothing wrong. Dang, everyone's a freaking critic about furries. If they don't like them, fine, but don't make stupid remarks and telling potential players not to play because it has furries.

Yeah, even "Fur"Affinity Forums slandered this game for being furry. They say "Contains Furries =/= Good" except they don't like ANYTHING with anthros in them. And in the rare cases they do, it's "Cartoon animals" and not anthros. Whatever. Has any other characters from this game been converted? Also, does Alexander have ANY moves?