Most Overused Attack?

Super Nicholas

@Neo Yep, that's the one.

You're right. Two throws that are overused are the German suplex and the Izuna Drop.

YES

Every char that doesn't have a side changing throw like a Tomoe Nage or some Overhead throw has this. 

I mean it kills the char imo if it has a G.Suplex & isnt a Grappler. Take it from Grapplers like Clark, no G. Suplex, original moves

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The Ashura Warp code (VK). Character disappears then reappears elsewhere on the screen away from the enemy (and usually doing a projectile type move towards the opponent after reappearing). Invincible taunts and powerups, The 'destructo shield' (invincible attack that sends the enemy flying). Quite a few other 'cheapo' inventions out there and it's almost guaranteed in MUGEN that when something is 'cheap' almost all will try to copy it into their 'super duper invincible' character somehow. Um, sorry, but I was responsible for... The p2 lifeadd trick (originally in Cell from SB1 in the energy drain attack) small scaling to make difficult to hit (Li'l Gohan was the first) Invincibility mode Recoome (it was in the original Sega Megadrive/Genesis game, honest) The Tien Shinhan 'Split Form' stuff with multihit attacks (before that I always had a 'breather' in there using the numhits as a fake 'combo counter' in between the pausetimes in the coding. Sadly, I was one of the few that had interruptible multi hit combos back in the day, but I got accused many times of having multi hit combos when I actually didn't have any and the ones accusing had tons)... Oddly, the 'Kaioken' mode from Goku SB1 hasn't been spammed yet that I'm aware of and it has been about 12 years now... And more I imagine, but you can't have some kinda innovation without someone taking that and blowing it outta proportion somewhere along the line...