Most Overused Attack?

Super Nicholas

What attacks are used in many MUGEN characters. By this, I mean many characters using the same attack. These can include varients of the same attack, such as a Triple Kung Fu Palm that hits more than three times. The most overused attack for me can only be described as this: Shun Goku Satsu. Characters that use Shun Goku Satsu: Akuma, Rare Akuma, Gumball, Ronald McDonald, Chuck Norris, Kirby, Dancing Banana, Weegee, Bloo, Heather, Eddy, Homer Simpson, Cartman, Franko, Evil Kung Fu Man, Miyoco, Zim, Stimpy, Mr. Bean, Koopa Troopa, Very Cheap Insane Silly Gaelik SSJ135, Cheap Homer Type, Sonic, Evil Ryu, Evil Ken, Evil Homer, Sheldon Cooper, Klonoa, and more. It is completely overused as a popular instant-killing move. It is completely ridiculous how so many characters have this move. Typically, badly-made characters have this move as well as really well made ones. Most of the time, Shun Goku Satsu is an instant-killer, but not always. Ronald McDonald's and Weegee's Shun Goku Satsus are examples of non-instant-killer versions. If you're wondering why Kirby is on the list of characters that can use it, MadOldCrow's Kirby can use it in overdrive mode.

I will agree that Street Fighter moves are way overused. Shun Goku Satsu is Akuma's signiture move and we've got all of these characters ripping it off. Even crap characters like WlanmaniaX's have it. Hadoken is definently overused. Even if it isn't a Hadoken, the pose is still overused. Ryu's moves are even referenced in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. Fighter Kirby can use Hadoken, Shoryuken, and Hurricane Kick. I will also agree that Proton Cannon is a practical meme as well. It's one of Iron Man's moves in the Marvel vs. Capcom games. I figure it's overused, because the Proton Cannon itself looks epic. As for Road Roller Da, it's an internet meme, so go figure. WRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!

Ryu's moves are even referenced in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. Fighter Kirby can use Hadoken, Shoryuken, and Hurricane Kick.

Not just Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, but also any game where Fighter Kirby is present.

Sword Kirby = Link.

Fighter Kirby = Ryu.

Spark Kirby = Awesome.

Wheel Kirby = Awesome too.

• 3 months later...