One of our biggest projects, which need YOUR help!

Ryon

Hey guys this is whats up.

After speaking to JustNoPoint regarding his idea. I know im jumping the gun on this one phantom but i'm sure you'll agree.

The idea is to create a unified place for mugen creations and resources in 1 location. Here mugen free for all.

JNP wants to make a collection of all the sprite ripper sites out there, and links to all the sprite rippers work that exist. Like our own collection its going to be a Directory of sorts, but for places that go off line and the sprite rips are lost forever, We will upload to the servers.

Now that term Servers has alot of meaning to it. so lets clear this up first.

1. We are NOT sharing servers.

2. All Sprite rips and related resources, will be on "JustNoPoint"'s Servers.

3. MFFA will be on my server.

4. Just like creations we are being used as a redirectory UNLESS the work is offline, then we host it.

The idea was thought up for Mugen Guild, but he feels that It would have more success here on mugen free for all. since we are still a growing site, having a sprite directory would aid us very well, not to mention all the new sprite sheets that come out will be much easier for us to attain.

So JNP has asked if We can all join in and contribute.

Want to help but you dont know how to rip?

PERFECTLY FINE!

Right now our goal is to preserve the soon to be dead.

Mugen China if you dont know is closing its doors after 7 years in the business, and as such all of there sprites that have been ripped are going up in flames along with it.

We need a group of people to come together to collection sprite rips from Mugen China before its shut down in mid january. once complete. JNP will upload it to his server, and we will host it here, in a sense "warehousing sprites" but then again if mugen china isnt up, do we want all of these sprites to go to waste? Heck no!

So who's in? and what are all of yours thoughts on this?

Whoa! This is huge...I've never ripped sprites but this sounds like an excellent idea. I'm sure when Cici sees this she can help out for sure. As well as others who are experienced in this. If collecting is all that's need right now though, we got ALOT of collectors right here. It's no wonder they chose this site. This would drastically increase the status and legitimacy of this forum.

You want me to download everything in the sprite ripping section

Edit: honestly, there doesn't seem much that isn't down or hasn't been ripped at better quality, like the cvs2 sprite rips that aokmanic has done with axis.

well its not you but in general.

but they do have some rips that others dont have i'm sure. if you feel that way about cvs2 sprites, then lets just ignore that game, seem fair yea?

Sounds good to me. I'm in! However, I've an question. Are we going to make some sections for sprites or the sprites will be on a different page but in the domain of mugenfreeforall.com or we are just going to add an redirection to justnopoint? EDIT: that website took me to an ad website.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

SSHHIITT!!!!!!  MUGEN China closed its MUGEN business!!!!!!!!!  I wonder where all my Chinese MUGEN friends like Fido and Boomer have gone to!?

Oh I might be the only returning active MUGEN Chinese dude............. :omg:

On topic:  sorry Ryon, during my last rage-quit I deleted all my MUGEN China downloads...........so...can't help a bit......

[EDIT]:  Ok I just joined Misamu's weibo and left a message to him.  Hope he remembers me and replies to me soon.......but by browsing his weibo I couldn't quite find anything to do with MUGEN.......