[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Probably the same as Brawl but keeps the nature of the attack since Ness' Final Smash has him summoning a storm of meteors that you can actually direct. Back in Brawl, both Final Smashes had meteors scattered all over.

Double post, because:

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/606822960536649728

PK THUNDER! On 6/14 @ 8 a.m. PT, Lucas is available to buy as a DLC character in #SmashBros for #WiiU & #3DS.

Also: Miiverse Stage for Wii U and Splatoon costumes.

https://twitter.com/SmashBrosJP/status/606823387629887488

http://nintendoeverything.com/smash-bros-wii-u3ds-screenshots-of-splatoon-mii-fighter-outfit-miiverse-stage/

LOL! so pretty much the Inklings from 'Splatoons' has join in but you have to get the costume but only WiiU exclusive. That cool! :-)

Also: http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/lucas.html

if you look at the bottom of this page their are 4 more empty slots lift for more official DLC chararcters. Hmm. guess we have to wait and see by this Fall. :goodmood:

Well, the rumor of Roy and Ryu are common knowledge by now.

Yeah but I still consider that situation false until the time comes. (around this fall of course)

but since that is encouraging people to vote for Roy Eliwood to return I say the last 3 slots are the mystery. personally. :-P

Heres hoping for Wolf, Krystal Fox, or Shantae to jump in :goodmood:

Before Brawl was released in Japan, many players wanted Wolf to be in and I googled him for DLC and it appears a lot of people want him in SSB4.

There is high chance  Wolf will be back no doubt about it. I won't be surprise if he comes out as the next DLC character and His theme music is in the game so that pretty much gave it away. :-P

If he was to be confirmed, I think some of his custom moves include the rapid firing blaster, the reflector that can be kicked forward like Falco's, a fire cloaked charge like their Up Special and probably a few other new moves.

When is the 3DS version going to get a new stage? The stages in the 3DS version are kinda boring compared to the ones in the WiiU version.

I find the 3DS stages to be better than most of the new Wii U ones (and 75m because bringing that stage back was a massive cock-up). Overbearing stage hazards aren't my cup of tea.

@Galvatron

I'm sure this was covered a while ago, but the four empty 'slots' mean absolutely nothing in regards to the remaining number of DLC characters. We could get less than four (unlikely) or we could get more (a new page). Essentially, these 'slots' represent nothing more than making the site look neat and tidy.

@Galvatron

I'm sure this was covered a while ago, but the four empty 'slots' mean absolutely nothing in regards to the remaining number of DLC characters. We could get less than four (unlikely) or we could get more (a new page). Essentially, these 'slots' represent nothing more than making the site look neat and tidy.

That true... then again that might show how many DLC characters will be available for this year alone. :-P

When is the 3DS version going to get a new stage? The stages in the 3DS version are kinda boring compared to the ones in the WiiU version.

A new Kirby stage was rumored to be a future DLC stage for the 3DS version as well, so there is that.

Before Brawl was released in Japan, many players wanted Wolf to be in and I googled him for DLC and it appears a lot of people want him in SSB4.

Actually, Wolf was already supossed to appear in the very first Smash Bros game.

When taking that into account...yeah, I guess Wolf as a DLC isn't that much of a stretch anymore...

I highly doubt if Wolf got in that he would get anything new. He will be just like Lucas and Mewtwo sadly. Something here and there but that's it. I'm sure they are saving stuff for the ballot chars.

I do wonder if I play as Mewtwo in Classic, I may unlock his custom moves... if there's any for him.

There are no Customs for Mewtwo. Period.

Hmm.. so far I haven't unlock anything custom for Mewtwo so Trini could be right about this for now until future updates for this game makes it possible. :-P

For now the only thing you can custom is It's  Att/Spd/Def stats.

A new Kirby stage was rumored to be a future DLC stage for the 3DS version as well, so there is that.

More likly its going to be one of the stages from Melee considering most of them on 3DS are from Brawl and that game. :-P

I highly doubt if Wolf got in that he would get anything new. He will be just like Lucas and Mewtwo sadly. Something here and there but that's it. I'm sure they are saving stuff for the ballot chars.

Well, I don't care. If Wolf gets in, I'll be super satisfied.

The only thing I want different for Wolf is his final Smash thats pretty much it.

I wouldn't mind Big Blue if it means they can split the F-Zero musics between two stages.

To be honest, it's kinda sad that F-Zero and EarthBound's only stages on the Wii U version are returning stages and not new ones like in the 3DS version. HD Magicant and Retro Mute City pls. Wouldn't mind Fourside either.