[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Yeah its cool but personally I think this is not necessary for this to occure towards every character. :-P

Understandable if it was pit talking to his dark self or going against Palutena her self and other sword fighters but everyone else should be just a regular standard SSB fight with out all the Blah! Blah! Blah!.

(And for the record Chrom shouldn't be compared to Ike. he is a totally different character. >:-(  )

its to replace snake codecs its funny to see. its also totally optional.

Funny you said that... I forgot to trigger Snake's codec in Brawl after all these months playing the game.

Well i guess if you put it that way.. :-P

[edit post]

Then again I didn't play Snake alot in SSBB so I can't go against that option.  -_-

BACK-SLASH BACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASH

BACK-SLASH BACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASHBACK-SLASH

LOL! What the Hell!? X-D

and i like project m sonic better than both of them XD

The only thing I have ever agreed with you on. Someone plz shoot me

PM Sonic is shitty lol.

Was not found of him, but turns out I'm used to SM4SH Sonic, and he is a bit better than Brawl.

umm PM Sonic is fantastic

Yeah, it's a thing on both versions of the game.

I really hate how you can't turn off bosses for Stages, Yellow Devil is honestly the worst thing ever.

Yeah that sounds annoying

The only thing I have ever agreed with you on. Someone plz shoot me

umm PM Sonic is fantastic

Yeah that sounds annoying

Not really.

Didn't like him.

Found myself playing as Bowser instead.

But PM is almost as overrated as Melee is anyways.