[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

I hope they get rid of Directional Influence when you are knocked off the stage. It really is a bitch to kill people in Brawl thanks to it. It's very deflating to have an U-Smash land and you launch the opponent off the top of the screen only to see they DI'd to save themselves when they should really be dead. I lost matches cause people were able to do that and comeback and smash me to my death. GAAAAAAAAAH!!! >_>; I like it better in the original and in Melee that you need your Up-B to always save you or other moves.

I hope they get rid of Directional Influence when you are knocked off the stage. It really is a bitch to kill people in Brawl thanks to it. It's very deflating to have an U-Smash land and you launch the opponent off the top of the screen only to see they DI'd to save themselves when they should really be dead. I lost matches cause people were able to do that and comeback and smash me to my death. GAAAAAAAAAH!!! >_>;

I like it better in the original and in Melee that you need your Up-B to always save you or other moves.

Same here dude, Same here.

I hope they get rid of Directional Influence when you are knocked off the stage. It really is a bitch to kill people in Brawl thanks to it. It's very deflating to have an U-Smash land and you launch the opponent off the top of the screen only to see they DI'd to save themselves when they should really be dead. I lost matches cause people were able to do that and comeback and smash me to my death. GAAAAAAAAAH!!! >_>;

I like it better in the original and in Melee that you need your Up-B to always save you or other moves.

Wait wats that? lol sorry i dnt kno alot terms in smash bros.

Custom characters...providing it's not a bloody Tamagotchi-style thing I mentioned in an earlier post, then I'm all for it. I also hope it's not a limited selection of stuff, such as selecting small, medium, or large for your character's size, etc.

Would it be good if you could do things for custom characters that can get complex, making it more like your own?

The ideal custom character maker would be starting with a single sphere which you can morph, etc., but then you'd add additional shapes, with certain ones having to be assigned as "head", "rarm", "larm", etc. Then you'd make the skeleton and...nah, probably too complicated...

ummmm Saki from Golden Sun ummmm Explain WHY

No no saki from Sin And Punishment: Successor Of Earth that was a rail shooter like Star Fox. If you still don't know

Posted Image

The dude on the left,

But to answer your golden sun question that's Issac

Posted Image

which I would want in SSB4.

The idea custom character maker would be starting with a single sphere which you can morph, etc., but then you'd add additional shapes, with certain ones having to be assigned as "head", "rarm", "larm", etc. Then you'd make the skeleton and...nah, probably too complicated...

I welcome custom characters, if namco in charge of it, they know what they are doing, soul caliber 5 didn't disappoint on custom characters.

I welcome custom characters, if namco in charge of it, they know what they are doing, soul caliber 5 didn't disappoint on custom characters.

In soul caliber, when you make custom characters, aren't you just editing another existing character? thats what i remember.

I mean what i wanted for custom characters is maybe their own moveset.

That would be fun but way too hard to implement. You'd have to have some sort of full 3D character editor within the game that lats you change animations and stuff. If you had a certain amount of stock moves to choose from and maybe edit the values of then it could be conceivable. To be honest though I'm not bothered about this, I just want some cool new characters and solid online gameplay.

I would love it if both Isaac and Saki were added to the roster lol. If a custom character system is implemented I would imagine it would be similar to how the SCIII (Soulcalibur III) CaS (Create a Soul) system works, this included CaS unique movesets. Additionally it could be similar to the Combot system on TTT2 (Tekken Tag Tournament 2) where you are given a generic robot character that can be customised with other character's moves, though I highly doubt this if ROB is still in the roster.

In soul caliber, when you make custom characters, aren't you just editing another existing character? thats what i remember.

I mean what i wanted for custom characters is maybe their own moveset.

yes they do use the moveset but, they can look like a different character

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAqV75ch_mE

this video uses SFXT characters they created so yeah I still welcome it.

PUT NARUTO IN THE ROSTER! PUT MASTER CHIEF IN THE ROSTER! PUT- SHUT THE HELL UP FANBOYS! IT'S NOT EVE MUGEN! :=D: Anyways, probably fake, but still: * The Anniversary of Brawl's release in Japan will have a special Nintendo Direct focused on Smash 4. I don't think it will have a trailer included, but I am not sure. From what my friends have speculated, it may just be a retrospective on the Smash Series as a whole with a sliver of new info released. * Little Mac and Takamaru were two of the first characters chosen for Smash 4, both being classic characters that have since experienced a revival via Punch Out Wii/Nintendo Land and are fan favorites. They also represent West vs. East, which Sakurai is aiming for after the previous series strayed too much towards Eastern characters like Fire Emblem and Mother. * King K. Rool and Ridley are also two characters that are being given priority as they too have a lot of requests. King K. Rool's design is said to have a new design that Retro contributed to (perhaps a new Donkey Kong Country is on the horizon?), and Ridley will apparently have a style of game-play that involves the evolution seen in Other M. * Shulk, Dillon, and Ghirahim are currently set to be included, but they haven't been finalized like the four above. * Platinum Games is interested in including a character, yet nothing has been finalized yet. Will probably be from Wonderful 101, but nothing is decided upon. * Starship Mario, Giant Chasm (Pokemon BW2), Pushmo Park, and Cookie Country (Kirby) are levels that have been worked on. * There's a second Yoshi representative who has yet to be introduced and will apparently be appearing in a new game coming out soon that Nintendo asked to be included. The rumored Yoshi Land Wii U? It's apparently Yoshi's new partner another dinosaur character. The name "Debu" has been thrown around, but I'm not sure if that's it's name or a nickname since that just means "fat" in Japanese.

i mostly think its fake just because RIDLEY KING K. ROOL and those odd names i couldn't recognize Remember, the next ssb is being developed by bandai namco.(this ain't fake) Expect to see someone like... ehh llyod ivring (or however you spell his name) Also, master chief wouldn't be such a bad addition to the roster lol but naruto.... just no.

I'd imagine Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western has a chance of being in there, due to his unexpected popularity from 3DS eshop users. For those who don't know, Dillon's Rolling Western is a 3D tower defence/beat-'em-up/adventure game for the 3DS that's downloadable via the Nintendo eshop.