[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

You guys are missing the point about buying a console. I'm buying a Wii U not just for Smash! I'm buying the console for these cool games the reasons will be next to the titles!

Mass Effect 3: New missions and things added!

Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition: All dlc is free and included!

Warriors Orochi 3 hyper : Wifi VS mode along 2 new chars, and many more stages added!

Assassin's Creed 3 : Extra Missions added!

Battlefield *Untitled*: I love that series!

Lego City: Under Cover: Lego games are the best!

Pikmin 3: C'mon its Pikmin the greatest game ever made by Nintendo!

and the list goes on!

Basically what i am saying here is the Wii U is worth the money expensive or not!

Now that I have a wii u and 3ds I am done with consoles.

Why? They will keep making them forever and as each gen goes by, I feel like I could get way more playtime out of older games than the current stuff we get now.

I feel like if you overlook a select few games.....well a lot of select few games then all there is now is shooters and zombies.

As for those games

Fuck Arkham City

I would get Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper but... i already own the ps3 version

Assassins Creed 3:.... No comment

Battlefield.... No comment

Lego City: Now here is a game I cannot wait for

Pikmin: I have never played a single pikmin game ever so idk....

You forgot these game btw D:

Cloud Berry Kingdom

The Wonderful 101

Rayman Legends

Scribblenauts unlimited

Trine 2 although you can get it on other consoles

Now that I have a wii u and 3ds I am done with consoles.

Why? They will keep making them forever and as each gen goes by, I feel like I could get way more playtime out of older games than the current stuff we get now.

I feel like if you overlook a select few games.....well a lot of select few games then all there is now is shooters and zombies.

As for those games

Fuck Arkham City

I would get Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper but... i already own the ps3 version

Assassins Creed 3:.... No comment

Battlefield.... No comment

Lego City: Now here is a game I cannot wait for

Pikmin: I have never played a single pikmin game ever so idk....

You forgot these game btw D:

Cloud Berry Kingdom

The Wonderful 101

Rayman Legends

Scribblenauts unlimited

Trine 2 although you can get it on other consoles

Whats wrong with Arkahm city? and excuse me but, Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper brought back versus mode and all the dlc is free! I didnt buy any on my Xbox 360 version of Warriors Orochi because it was at rip off prices for one costume and stage!

I agree with most games these days being 70% Call of Duty shooters or killing zombies, but the original Wii lacked these types of games, again about the most games being zombie shooting games thing, you can blame Capcom for the "Let's make a new resident evil every 2-3 months, why? because we troll and screw the fans silly" It seems like a lot of Video Game companies follow Capcom's example because they don't want to lose to the competition being Capcom.

Basically these days, it will feel like your playing the same video game with different changes, example Halo 4 and COD:MW3, both are almost the same exact control schemes with few differences. But as of now, its Just a Shooter phase for gamers one time there was an RPG phase so it wont be boring forever.

"and excuse me but, Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper brought back versus mode and all the dlc is free! I didnt buy any on my Xbox 360 version of Warriors Orochi because it was at rip off prices for one costume and stage!" It just does not seem worth it buying the wii u version for the same story and the dlc was not really worth it imo anyway..... I bought some of it and the only plus is the songs tbh some stages were lackluster (I especially loved the song crush em all from dw7) As for Arkham City.... Joker that is why You are rite about what you said to. I just can't stand shooters and zombies anymore, especially zombie games.... I don't get the buzz about them and yeah that is why I kinda liked wii best. It had diversity.... not a single genre. Not to say ps3 and 360 didn't have any either. I wish to god the shooting era would end though.. rpg era <3 I would so kill for some of the shit that japan gets and we don't because you know usa loves them shooters -_-

Shooters and racing games. Though I absolutely love the latter, I do feel that's all that's being produced nowadays...and people complain that Nintendo make platformers >.> (although they have been doing it since the NES) This may just be a misconception on my part, but from what I've read, the 3DS version sounds like more of a Tamagotchi (sorry if I butchered the name), where you train your fighter up and send it to the Wii U version to "test your skill". While this is only a proposed concept, I really do hope it's more than just "Nintenfighters" (that'd be a parody of Nintendogs, FYI). Lastly, I hate those people who think the Wii's only games are Wii Sports and Wii Play. The crew from MK Armageddon would like to have a "word" with you.

Lastly, I hate those people who think the Wii's only games are Wii Sports and Wii Play. The crew from MK Armageddon would like to have a "word" with you.

I agree I also hate that people think that too, I bought the awesome Wii RPG game; THE LAST STORY and there was amazing HD graphics for a Wii game, but what did the critics say? It was a ripoff of the Final Fantasy series... I say, lies! all lies! because THE LAST STORY had different gameplay mechanics than that of Final Fantasy. Basically I wish people would stop dissing on Nintendo! I remember back in high school I got bullied for owning a Nintendo GameCube and Nintendo Wii.

*sigh* Please hope that Sakurai doesn't trash this game up. He thought SSBB was to be taken as a joke (within him adding the tripping) Than, he RUINED the online for his "clever" mind. He clearly is slowly destroying Nintendo if he keeps on adding bullshit we don't need on SSB games.

I hope they make the Pokémon characters less gimmicky. Seriously, Pikachu is the only non-gimmick Pokémon character. Jigglypuff is deliberately pathetic (aside from its fantastic aerial abilities), Pokémon Trainer...seriously?! Lucario only gets useful when his damage is high, and even then, his smash attacks are SO FREAKING SLOW! Mewtwo is the complete opposite of what he is in the games...sorta like Samus, and Pichu is just a completely inferior character to Pikachu. What are they gonna do with Zoroark if he gets in? Make him turn into another character to fight?

Pichu is just a completely inferior character to Pikachu.

Well, all they need to do is change up a bit of stuff for pichu, and we'd have a good character.

as in, maybe different moveset, and ONLY THE electric attacks do 1% of damage to itself.

I noticed, pichu's down smash makes him hurt itself. and this wasn't even a special type of attack.

If mewtwo was like how he is in the games, he would be more broken than meta knight.

lol

Well, all they need to do is change up a bit of stuff for pichu, and we'd have a good character.

as in, maybe different moveset, and ONLY THE electric attacks do 1% of damage to itself.

I noticed, pichu's down smash makes him hurt itself. and this wasn't even a special type of attack.

That's because he generates electricity during that attack. You can use Thunder without taking damage, but it requires platforms.

If mewtwo was like how he is in the games, he would be more broken than meta knight.

lol

Yeah, but they didn't have to make him the worst character in Melee :U

I do hope "and that he intends to bring back old Nintendo characters for it." means characters from the previous installments (Melee), and with his a whole team dedicated to balancing rather than just Sakurai, perhaps Mewtwo and Pichu won't be so crap after all.

Also, GET RID OF FUCKTARD IKE!

That's because he generates electricity during that attack. You can use Thunder without taking damage, but it requires platforms.

Yeah, but they didn't have to make him the worst character in Melee :U

I do hope "and that he intends to bring back old Nintendo characters for it." means characters from the previous installments (Melee), and with his a whole team dedicated to balancing rather than just Sakurai, perhaps Mewtwo and Pichu won't be so crap after all.

Also, GET RID OF FUCKTARD IKE!

I hate fighting ike online. Woowhee. They would ALWAYS spam there foward-smash and take me down %50. He's so unfair that he even has a great counter attack move. He's invincible during his Up- special and his attacks are so slow to do but make you tricked . I also loathe the game's lag too :(