[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

wellll Alright then Be my Guest Im Just Saying Im Getting one for 3DS

Well, when Satoru Iwata Stated at idk when 2009, 2010 or 2011 he stated that Super Smash bros (wiiu) will need the 3ds version, so you out of luck for some of the characters in the wiiu version, cuz i'm pretty sure you need a wiiu version for some stages and characters. like the pokemon games. good luck with 3ds only...

Well, when Satoru Iwata Stated at idk when 2009, 2010 or 2011 he stated that Super Smash bros (wiiu) will need the 3ds version, so you out of luck for some of the characters in the wiiu version, cuz i'm pretty sure you need a wiiu version for some stages and characters. like the pokemon games. good luck with 3ds only...

I have a 3DS, yet I don't have a Wii U. I'd personally rather get a game for a console I already own, plus, I've dreamt of having a portable Smash Bros...AND CUSTOM CHARACTERS :D

but actually for kirby's next final smash, i wanted it to be it randomly selects one of the ultra copy abilites from kirby's return to dreamland, and play exactly like them. example like for snow bowl if your on a wii mote, you should have to shake it like in the game. (makes it seem epic.)