What's your favorite game play style and why...?

Skeletor-EX

So what style do you find most comfortable for you? Could be anything! CVS2, SF-Alpha, KOF, R.O.T.D. whatever you're into...! Guess I'll go first... If I had it my way, the standard would be along the lines of P.O.T.S., J-Morph, Devine wolf, and Infinite's recent works. And that would go for all characters. My reason is because, I feel it maximizes a characters potential by using the 6 button attack method along with a standing dodge, and also a rolling dodge. A full run as opposed to just a dash, is also a nice touch, and makes the fight more exciting in my personal opinion. Power charge, EX-Moves, parrying, and chain combos are just plain FUN AS HELL! I realize that lots of characters don't have enough sprites to be made in this style, but thank goodness I've learned to sprite and I'm getting better. My actual favorite is Infinite's SVK style. Reason, because it's the shiznit...! Period...

I have to agree with Skeletor. P.O.T.S Co. and Infinite style is great, as well as fun to play! I always prefer custom gameplay....but not mean i'm against the accurate character lol.

Here only post about Mugen Game?

....... (;¬_¬)

Look the forum name and the description of the first post, Antonio.

I am British

It would seem that I am no longer alone lol ^__^ (I am also British)

My preferential system types are:

Melty Blood (as it is fast paced, yet has a moderate learning curve)

Akatsuki Blitzkampf (I like this system because it utilises a similar parrying system to SFIII)

Capcom vs SNK 2 (this style has so many different choices contributing to their own unqique depth, albeit overused)

...and last but not least, Sengoku Basara X (I love the utilisation of the support system)

• 3 months later...

I actually preferred character's gameplay from their original fighting game like Ryu from Capcom vs SNk 2 fight like he is in his Capcom vs SNK 2 game done by Warusaki3, Ryu from Street Fighter 3 Third Strike fight like he is in his Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Game done by GM. It would look awkward if character fight in their custom style like Iori Yagami from King of Fighters with Rage of the dragon gameplay, Rock Howard from Garou Mark of the wolves with Last Blade 2 Gameplay or maybe Iori Yagami from Capcom vs SNK with Marvel vs Capcom 2 gameplay etc

I started my FTG life with SFII so I guess I go for Capcom 6-button style.  In MUGEN sense 3-button, 4-button, and even 5-button are welcomed.  Again in MUGEN anyone can change whatever button layout they wish to have.

Technique wiseI love normal move chain combos, guard counter, and "dare-to-touch-me?" counter, power-up,.........in no particular order.

Game play wise, Samurai Showdown systems, SFIII/IV systems, Mortal Kombat systems are very joyful but mugenizing these systems is tough!

My least favorite game play:  MVSC1/2/3 air juggle style